rakshabandhan......

Taking Sam with them, they went hospital. Reaching there, they get entry easy to doctor because, the day was Sunday and was waiting for Sam only.

They took him in scan room did all.

After completing all the process, they were waiting for sam's reports which doctor's were reading.

Doc: mr Nigam! It's a great news, a good news.....Sam is not having cancer, we were deducting because it was only mild and first stage so, I was going to start the process soon. But now, no worries. He is perfectly fine. Now Sam, you are weak just because, you are not taking any proper meals. Take proper suppliments, do drink juice's fresh one made in home not from cafe, restaurant's and all.

He was explaining him each and every thing, mostly he was explaining to sidneet.

Avu: thank you doctor! We will take care of him.

Sid: we should take our leave bye.

They three went in car parking area, avneet didn't take any time and hugged Sam very closely to her heart.

Sam: mom! I am not going anywhere, first let us go home and start preprations of rakhi.

Sidneet: even some ones birthday is coming soon, "devil's are born in August"

They both kissed him, and sat in car.

In car

Sam: on this occasion, can I ask you both something?

Avneet was shopping online for tia. She turn her face to see Sam, who was looking towards both of them.

Avu: puch.

Sam: wo! Can I get my own car? Just like cookie and aavy?

Sid: that's not possible, because you are underage.

Sam: tho mujhe bhi wo nikammo ke saat paida karlete. Ham triplets hote.

He said, avneet widden her eyes, drop phone listening. Sid suddenly stop car with jerk.

Avu: are you mad?

Seeing towards Sid.

Sid: how the fuck I can be calm, when your younger son is saying ashleel baate.

Avu: why are you mixing English and Hindi. Like a salad. And you, why the hell I can give birth to 3 people at a same time.

Sid start the car, and the drive was very loud. Sam was just wondering why he tell that. That was such a silly question. They reached home, Sam ran in, leaving his parents still fighting for that, and even taking out things.

Avu: oh seriously! You don't even know ki mai kitna strees hoti hu when I am in labor pain.

Sid: now see, who is mixing English and Hindi just like salad.

He mock, rolling his eyes and sticking his tongue out.

Avu: I swear I will kill you some day!

Sid: then stay in jail for killing your own husband, just because taking out 3 kids at same time from your vigina.

Avu: stop it you sick.

She pushed him down, walking inside with swage. Flipping her hairs, smirking just because she won. In argument.

Sid: free advice to boys, bachiyo se ziyada jhgrda mat karo apni bezati pakki.

He dust his clothes, walking in.

He saw avneet was no were, tia was playing with floor, when she saw Sid ran towards him.

Before she complete the distance, Sid went upstairs. Tia start crying, listening this Sid turn towards her from second last stair from top. He climb down, taking her with him in room.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें