Why did i slept on my suhagraat

Avneet and Siddharth were sitting on their seats in the flights. Siddharth was sitting on the window seat while Avneet was on the middle seat and the aisle seat was vacant.

Avu: Sidd we will reach Paris after 8 freaking hours and I'm already getting bored.

Avneet pouted at him.

Sid: Babe get some sleep because I can't promise if you will get sleep after reaching there kyunki maine toh apni neend yaha puri kar leni hai and you know what will happen next.

Siddharth said smirking and winked at her. Avneet playfully hit him on his arm.

Avu: You perv!

Sid: Haww Tch Tch so sad Avu apne pati k baare mai ese sochti ho tum.

Avu: Pati jab esa wesa sochta hai toh ese hi thoughts aayenge na.

Sid: Acha? Ese wese thoughts but I was just thinking about, that we will go out and explore places so you need to complete your sleep here. Did you think anything else?

Siddharth asked being the innocent man who he is not in actual.

Avu: I... I wasn't thinking anything else okay.

Avneet blushed and being embarrassed looked away.

Sid: But I was thinking that only

Siddharth said suppressing his chuckle, Avneet turn around with crimson red cheeks. She hit him on his chest continuously. Siddharth held her tiny hands in his huge one and kissed her hands. Avneet anger instantly dropped off but she maintained her grumpy face and turn her face away from him, crossing her arms in fake anger.

Avu: You are so bad.

Sid: Jaisa bhi hu tumhara hu

He said making Avneet giggle. Siddharth too laughs with her, hugging her from the side and kissing the bridge of her nose.

Avu: Tumse toh gussa bhi nhi reh sakte

Sid: Mai hu hi itna payara

Siddharth ruffles his hair making a cute pout at her.

Avu: I love you

Sid: I love you too Jaan

Siddharth snuggled Avneet into her chest and drifted off to sleep but Avneet was nowhere to sleep. She checked the time and only 2 hours were passed 6 more hours were left of there journey. She came out of Siddharth embrace and pulls out a novel 'Fault in Our Stars' and started reading it while plugging her earphones.

Meanwhile, In India

Vaishnavi was preparing dinner and Abhishek was sitting on the kitchen slab cutting vegetables for his beautiful wife as he can't see her doing all those chores alone.

He knows that till when Bua is here, Vaishnavi has to go through this torture but as he vowed to her that he will stand with her in every situation so here he is proving it.

Vaishu: Abhi leave na I will do it.

Abhi: No worries at all sweetheart, I'm just helping my beautiful wife.

He said giving her a flying kiss which she caught and to his surprise, she gave him pepper kisses on cheeks.

Abhi: Hey Bhagwan mai har roz kitchen mai kaam karunga agar mere biwi mujhpe ese pyaar lutaye gi.

Vaishnavi chuckled at his overdramatic husband and resumes her work. Vibha was standing in the door frames admiring her elder son and daughter-in-law. She always felt so blessed to have a daughter-in-law like her. She understands this family so well.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें