Death

chapter-46

Sid start beating him, on his stomach, nose, mouth....and all. But Jai came in between and stop him.

Jai: stop this jiju.....why are you beating him.....what's your problem?

Sid: tu mujh se larde ga? Iske liye? Tujhe kya hua hai? Teri bhain ka pati se pehle, Mai tera bff hu! Yaar aaya? Aisa konsa jadu kiya isne?

Faisu: baat karna bekaar hai, chal yaha se! Aur tu....kaan kholke sunle....agar bacho ke aas pas bhi dikhega, tho jhute ilzam dalke police mai daldunga. Samjha?

Jai: stop you both, and go from here..! Aur bacho ki baat par kaisa believe karte ho.... bache hai jhoot bhi bolsakte hai.

Avu came back, and listen what her brother was telling...!

Avu: ooh! So you think that, my kids are lier? Yahi na? Tu jhoota hai....ab mere samne bhi nahi dikhega...! Samjha. Bas chaleja.

Jai:.....

He was going to tell her something, but Aman stop him.

Aman: ek shabd bhi, muh se nikala? Tho itna marunga, nikal ab.

Jai took, riyaz hand, and went in Riyaz room. Reem saw this and broke down. Avu and jaan went near her, and Vaishu told some servant to bring water for her.

Avu: tujhe kya hua?

Reem: Jai, Jai ko kya hua? Aise kiu behave karraha hai? Haa.

Jaan: Reem, Ham sab pata lagate hai.

Sid: Reem, tujhe mujh pe bharosa hai?

Reem was continuously crying, Sid went near her, and hugs her. You people know, how great brother and sister are they.

Sid: bas, karde, mai Aur faisu pata lagate hai....sab ke baare mai. Chup hoja.

She calm down, and Vaishu took her in her room, and saw Jai sitting on his bed, playing with his daughter. Reem went and sat beside her daughter. She ignored Jai and took her.

Jai: tu rorahi thi?

Reem:......

Reem was not interested in giving answers to him, and turn her face on the other Side.

Jai: tujh se kuch puch raha hu...!

Reem: kya bakhi reh gaya hai bolne? Bas bhi kardo, ab tho chain se sone do.

She shout at him, and sleep hugging her daughter. Jai also went out from the room, and sat in the garden. Riyaz saw this from his balcony, and come down stairs. He sat beside him and ask.

Riyaz: kya hua?

Jai: kuch nahi...! Ja tu yaha se.....tujhe jo chahiye sab horaha hai....ab Aur bakhi kya hai...?

Riyaz:......

A/N ( kiu bataye?)

Days pass like this, Jai was becoming worse than imagination, he used to shout on children, and sometimes he was becoming harsh. Always fighting with Reem, Sidneet was not talking with him, Sonia, Aman, bua, and Vibha try to make him understand. But all strength goes in vain. Sid, faisu and Abhi tries to find out the reason.....but they didn't find anything.

One day, Sid was coming back from office, but suddenly one truck came and whole car was damage, the car takes 5 turns, and Sid was all unconscious. His whole face was not visible, because of cuts, wounds, all broken glass was, inside his face, whole body was, damaged. If anyone sees him, can tell, he is on the spot death.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें