prank on aavy!

Chapter-109

Sid: nothing, she was watching somewhere else, that's why she asked me what happen.

Aarshi: ooh!

They both agreed and cookie was excited to show her dress to her mom. She came wearing a long dress, and showed her.

Cookie: mommy! How's me looking? It's such a beautiful dress na?

Avneet got tense and tears at the same time, so sid turned the camera towards him. Aavy is very smart he knows that something is wrong with her.

Cookie: dad! I was showing mom, not you. Let her tell what I am wearing. She is the fashion queen. People watch her, then copy her. I am her daughter.

She said, Sid some how turns the camera towards Avu and she told.

Avu: you look amazing and beautiful my baccha. That colour suits you the most.

Cookie: yes mom, I have bought that to you also. When we will come back, then we both will twin.

For making them agree that, nothing happen. Sid said

Sid: what about tia? You didn't find her dress just like you both?

Cookie: offfooo dad. Isn't she to small for wearing that. And that to how will I found same like that. Wait let me ask them and say you.

She told, and they all forcefully laugh.

Krish: now what? You people think that we are fool?

He scared all of them.

Abhi: w...wwwat you are talking about?

Krish: that cheeka is.....

Vaishu: what ch....eee...eeka?

She stutter, when he told cheeka.

Krish: that cheeka is upset that her kids didn't even talk with her properly when they reached Maldives hai na?

All hush, smile.

All: haan haan. Wohi baat hai.

Avu: why you both didn't  call me?

She faked cry, but the thing is that she was crying in real.

Sid: guys, enjoy your trip. We are not going anywhere. Ok. Bye.

He cuts the call, and Aavy is now sure something is fishy.

Sid: tumko mai kamre mai lekar chalta hu.

He gave his hand, and she was finding to catch. Sam holds her hand and gave it to Sid, not before kissing her hand.

Avu: thank you Sammy.

She walked with sid. While walking she asked

Avu: where is Tia?

Sid search her every were, and saw she was playing in the playing area of the house all alone and making weird noises. Tia saw avu who was climbing stairs she walked fast as she can, and sometimes she fell down but she doesn't cry. She is a brave girl of sidneet yaar how can she cry on silly fall.
She holds avu's legs and said.

Tia: mammaaa

She bends down, cradle in her arms. Sid hold her tightly and guide her on stairs he doesn't want to make her sad, guilty and don't want to snatch her happiness from her. While telling her that she can't handle kids now because she can't see.

Avu: what happen Tia?

She was going to kiss her on cheeks but end up kissing on her nose.

Sid: it's ok. Let me leave you till room and I will get some snacks and keep mini fridge for you here. And don't worry if I will be not home, then will keep some maid for your help. I know you are strong baby girl,but for my satisfaction I have to be careful for you and Tia.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें