💕🥺Cuteness overloaded 🥺💕

They both went to there room and she was feeding the babies.

A/N (guys I am also confused in both the babies )

Khushi slept but this aarav was still awake. And playing with his hands. She tuck khushi in her bed and sat beside him.

Sid:aarav sleep baby! See khushi also slept.

Avu: he will not sleep this early. He was sleeping from morning.

Then she take him in her lap and start rocking him.he was trying to sleep but his father disturbed him.....and again wake up!

Avu: tum....sojao aur isse bhi sone do!

Sid: mai ke kya kiya? I was just playing with his hands.

Avu: ok! Play with him and make him sleep.....bye I am sleepy. And if he did his job then make him clean his bag is near his bed and Change his cloths.

Sid: but avu how can I He is too small

A/N ( in my house also small baby girl is there she is only 40 days old and she is too cute mashallah🥰🥰🥰)

Avu: your problem.

Then she slept. Aarav was full awake and was listening to his father voice. Then he kept him in the middle of them and he also slept.

IN MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

Khushi starts crying...due to her voice avu woke up and told Sid to bring her here!! Sid went and bring her.

Avu: kya hogaya!! Baby bhook lagi hai? Ya dirty hogaye ho aap?

Then she checks her and she was leak. she placed her on bed and brings her cloths and diaper. Sid was seeing her while she was doing her motherly work like she is a pro to handle the kids.

A/N ( You boys doesn't know when a women becomes a mother they see nothing except her kids and the women's pro in all around. I literally wanna see her mother role in reel and real life. She would be perfect mother and perfect wife)

She changes her cloths....then again she was crying. And now she was hungry.

Avu: kitni bhook lagti hai tum dono ko bhokard!

Sid: tumari aadat aayi hai pakka 😂😂😂

Avu: shut up.

She feeds her and khushi slept. And now she was going to sleep then aarav starts crying.

Avu: ek sota hai tho dusra uthta hai!! God. I can't even sleep peacefully.

Sid: ab isko kya hua?

Avu: dekhtee hai!

She saw his dipper was full so, she changed him and make him also sleep. And then she put both of them in there beds. And went to sleep. She went to bed and laid down on bed showing back to Sid. And watching her kids sleeping peacefully. Then Sid went near her and hugs her from back and placed his chin on her neck.

Sid: kitna jaldi yeh sab hogaya na?

Avu: haa....jo bhi hua acha hua I am happy.

Sid: yeh dono ki smile tum par gayi hai....kitne pyaare hai.

Avu: aankhe tum par....

Sid: woh tho zaruri hai...warna pata kaise calega ki kiske bacche hai!! And I love you and them also.

Avu: and I love you too. From tomorrow you are going to office na??

Sid: yes, I need to go. Whole work is pending.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें