Finding the truth

chapter-70

Late night, Sam woke in the middle of the night. Because he was feeling to puke out what he had in dinner. In fever, we can't eat if we eat, then we will get vomiting. Just because of illness, nothing else. He jump of the bed, and runs in washroom, Avneet woke up when she heard someone is coughing and vomiting. She went in washroom and saw Sam puking out, she went and pat his back. She woke sid to bring water for him. After sometime, Sam was fine and his mom give medicine to him and he slept.

Avu: I hope he get well soon!

Sid: he will, it's viral fever.

Sam woke up again, and listen their talk.

Sam: look, now who is comforting!

They both saw him, with blank face.

Sidneet: huh?

Sam: like, in morning dad was worried! And now mom is worried. Wow. Aap dono ka meri samaj ke bahar hai.

Sidneet: tho na samaj na.

Avu: now sleep, are you fine now? Come her let me check your temperature.

He came towards her and sat in her laps. She put her backside of hand on forehead and Sid brought thermometer.

Avu: thank god it's normal.

Sid: dekho janab so bhi gaye.

Avu saw him and kissed his hairs. Sid made Sam sleep properly and they both also slept beside him.

Next morning

Avu woke up and again check his fever, it was 99. She woke him up, and took him to bathroom. Sam did his morning routine and came out, saw his mom was already ready with his breakfast.

Sam: I am not hungry.

Avu: you have to eat, agar khaoge nahi tho bukhar nahi utre ga. Uske baad medicine bhi leni hai.

Sam made a grumpy face and, sat on bed. Avu sat opposite to him, and start feeding him. Sid was already woken and went for gym. After feeding him she gave medicine and make told him to come down with her. Sam and Avneet was going down, when Sam went somewhere else. She turn and saw Sam was no were, she goes and find in his room, but he was not there.

Avu: ab iska bukhar utar gaya, konsi shararat karne gaya hai!

She thought this and went down, and saw cookie, Hamid, Krish, Alia and nimmi was eating their breakfast.

Avu: where is Aavy and Sam?

Cookie: mom! Aavy is in garden, with ruhi and Sam went behind them. And I swear he is all fine and now his naughtiness is gonna start.

Avu: I am excited, to see his naughtiness again.

Vaishu: wah bhai, sab ko iske jaisi mummy do.

All laugh and after breakfast, they were sitting in hall, when Kanchi came and sat beside them.

Kanchi: hey guys! Where is my daughter?

Avu: with my son, in garden.

Kanchi: ooh!

They all were gossiping about new clothes and all.

Jaan: you know, in mark and spencer I have seen one heels, and that is so sexy.

Reem: heels se yaad aaya, ALDO mai boht new colours aaye hai. I need all pastel colours.

Kanchi: wow! Then we are going for shopping, today it self.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें