Last hearing

Chapter-99

Did you guys see the chapter number?? My god I never thought I would write, this many chapters. Wow! Btw now let's start the chapter. And before you people ask about my uncle 'he passed away 3 days before, so I didn't even touch my mobile just for some work.

It was second hearing of aavy's case, every one was in mandir doing Pooja for success.

Sid: lets go son, our last fight and we will win this time. That son of bitch is also under police observation so, he will be coming there. After this we will do party 'where ever' you tell. I know you are very pure from inside.

Aavy touch everyone's feet and Avu hugged him.

Avu: lets win this battle and then do party.

After Pooja they all went in the garage and the driver starts the engine, and in one car Sidneet and Aavy was there, and in others other couples with their children. Cookie was with ahan. They all reached court again and

Avu: hope this is last time we are going to enter this place.

She holds Aavy's hand and was taking him inside but, police came and took him with them. Avneet was shouting him to leave but Sid came and clam her nerves down.

Sid: clam baby girl 1, he has to be with them. Now let's enter and win this case. You all go inside I will just talk with lawyer and come back.

He looked in Avu's eyes, and saw her worried for her son. He went near her, and stood in front of her. He hold her palms and kissed back side, then kissed her forehead due to this she slowly closed her eyes, and feel his kiss on her forehead, then he kissed her eyes, and one tear roll down from left eye. He wipes off and pull her in hug. She hugs him back and rest her head on his chest.

Sid: I promise that, Aavy will be out from this situation. And he will again be a free bird but, in control of me.

She just 'hummed' and pull back from him and she went inside with cookie, Sid rush towards the lawyer.

Cookie: mommy mommy! Why so worry? Aavy will be, back to homey.

She just sang randomly and Avu chuckled on her silly song.

Avu: that's why Aavy calls you, cookie dough.

Cookie: I hate that...! Now let's go and after this we will do pawrii.

Avu: shut up social media princess!

Cookie made grumpy face and saw Avu.

Avu: cookie cookie? Why so grumpy? Mommy is the queen of sociy.

Sam who came running towards them, from back and hugs Avu.

Sam: mommy! Cookie...! See I am also here.

He said excitedly and Avu pulls him in front of her, he was scared what if she will scold him.

Avu: YOU?......

Before she completes Sid came.

Sid: this boy came for our help.

Avu and cookie was confused.

Cookie: what this rabbit will help? Literally he will jump all around the court and make fun of our.

Sam: you shut up cookie dough. Always rough, mom add some milk and make her soft.

He said and took Sids hand and they both went inside.

Avu: my kids are not from this planet.

She said and went inside with cookie.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें