Tia is cutest

Chapter-104

Next morning, Avneet woke up. Saw tia was sleeping on her. She kissed her hairs and pulls her up in her chest. Then again Avu slept hugging her.

After 1 hour, Sid woke up and saw them sleeping peacefully. He kissed both of them, went in his closet. Dressed in gym clothes, went out for workout. When he reached gym, he saw Aavy was already there, he remembers when he was 4, he went in gym and was acting like he is doing great like Sid. He smiles.

Sid: ssup!

He said, and his voice echo in the gym hall, because they two were doing gym no one else.

Aavy: just copying you.

He chuckled and they both start doing gym. Making muscles, showing their nerves, sweating. They were looking hot, and this Aavy wasn't even wearing his clothes only in boxers. Bilkul apne baap ka hi beta hai.

 Bilkul apne baap ka hi  beta hai

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Did you guys find him hot?)

After gym Aavy jumps on Sid's back, and he piggy back him till his room, when he said

Aavy: your room. Because I need mom.

He said, and he took him in his room.

(Shock? How this son and dad bond become this cute and hot.)

They both enter the room, and saw Avneet was making tia ready.

Avu: let mamma make you beautiful princess.

She was sitting on bed, and tia was tossing on bed.

Avu: tia don't move, just be here baby.

She pulls her back to her, and pat some baby powder, lotion, and kissed her tummy. She giggles and holds Avneet's hairs in fits.

Avu: tia, leave mamma.

She was trying to remove her fingers. Sid goes and apart. Aavy sat down beside Avu, and puts his head in her lap.

Avu: aavy go and take shower, you stink. Go now, mai ne Abhi pani garam kiya hai. Go and take warm bath. Not cold one.

She shouts, and he went in Sidneet's bathroom. Sid who was searching his clothes for taking bath. When he went near the door it was closed.

Sid: is this door got jam?

He asked, Avu shook her head while making tia wear white kurta and pencil pant, with green dupatta. Like she is going to wear same saare, like tia wearing dupatta.

Avu: your son is taking bath, better go in his room.

He make irritated face and went out.

Sid: apne hi room mai, chain se naha bhi nahi sakta. Mai kya pagal hu, in sab ke liye itna bada ghar banaya, 25 kamre, us mai ek attache bathroom. Huh. Shadi karna tho kya sonchunga bhi nahi ab se. zindagi barbaad hojayegi agar mai shadi karunga tho.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें