hello dubai

Last target wasn't completed so ab se no targets bhai, bolke apna muh khali nahi karna hai.

🙂🙂

Btw, I am really pissed off these days, my dadi is in hospital. Lungs mai pani aagaya, heart ka second attack hua hai, doctor's told if she gets again, then we can't help out. So just praying for her. And me is getting annoyed even if someone calls my name.

Now going to write chapter just for my relaxation. Just to divert my mind.

Don't ask me bad boys baby and other books. I feel happy and tension free to write this book rather than others.

Avneet was standing near the mirror, which was showing the underwater nature. Sharks, different kinds of fishes. The room was bluse due to the water, seeing this scenary was making them calm, positive thinking.

Just like this, kids were sleeping, even Siddharth

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Just like this, kids were sleeping, even Siddharth. They just reached dubai, after coming here Sam was the most excited person. when they were coming Cookie and ahan end up fighting. Just because, ahan is telling her she doesn't give him time. Always busy with her family, trips, college project never gave him time just for 10 min also. He doesn't need whole day, nor even 1 hour just 10 min then they will be fine.

Sidneet doesn't know about this, but avneet was observing each and everything of her body, her tantrums, her anger, even sometime she sits alone scrolling her mobile but doesn't even see anything. Moms are best in these things, don't think dads are same. Every parent yaar.

She thought, she will talk after she woke up. First she will tell Sid about this, then she will talk. The time came, she heard cries of her small baby, she went in her room, slowly opening to see, tia was sitting on bed, rubbing her left ear with one hand, and with another she was rubbing her eyes. To clear her blur.

Sid was sleeping like kumbhkaran, he didn't even turn in his sleep, so how can he wake up listening his daughter cry. Avneet sat beside her, taking her in lap.

Avu: kya hogaya baby ko? Bhook lagi ya potty Karli.

She check her dipper, seeing that she has done.

Avu: rona nahi, chalo ham change karte hai, uske baad ham fishies dekhte hai.

She lay her down, on bed opening her potty diper. The smell was so bad that, it was in whole room. Sid woke up smelling that.

Sid: ughhh, avneet. Kitni baar bola hai bathroom mai change karliya karo. Yaha nahi. That stinks hell.

He said in his sleep, closing his nose. Avneet was laughing seeing this, Tia also start laughing.

She windup as soon as possible, sitting on bed with Tia. Feeding some baby food in feeder. It was some spinach apples Swedes. Half was on her bib, and half in her mouth.

Avu: if you spit again, then I will feed this to your dad.

Sid made face in his sleep.

Tia: dada.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें