Someone came

Chapter-102

Someone enters the house, late night. He/she straight went in Sidneet's room and saw that the door was open, he/she enters and lay down beside tia and kissed her cheeks.

NEXT MORNING

Sid woke up and saw one person sleeping beside tia, he/she was covering them with duvet on head. He slowly removed and saw a beautiful girl sleeping and he smile seeing her. He step out from the bed, walk towards her side and lift her up in bridal style. She slowly opens her eyes and saw him and kissed her cheeks.

Sid: I missed you so much.

He again kissed her, nose, cheeks, eyes, and lastly lips. She kissed him back.

Sid: when did you came? Baby girl 1.

Avu: at 4 in the morning. And my dear husband you were sleeping while keeping the door open.

She questioned him.

Sid: because kids always end up in room, anytime.

Avu: now put me down, first of all in so tired, and you troubling me with your kisses.

Sid: am I turning you on?

Avu: shut up. Now put me down, let me cuddle with my tia. I missed her a lot, I thought I would have taken her with me.

She jump down, and lay down beside tia, and tia woke up. She saw her mom and flip on her stomach and starts staring her.

Avu: won't you come baby?

She wides her arms tia was looking Sid, and then Avu, then again sid, and then Avu. Sid laugh at her, and she feel bad that, her baby forget her only in one week? She crawled near Sid and he picks her up. She hide her face in his neck.

Sid: sorry!

But he laughed at her

Avu: you laughing?

Sid: just see, after seeing her nanu she will forget that, we are her parents.

He said, he puts tia in her lap. She was going to move down, but she hugs her tightly that she starts crying.

Avu: tia! Mamma, see mamma. Kiu rorahe ho? Mamma se dar lagraha hai?

Tia stops crying and saw her mother's face. Don't know what tia gets in her mind and crawl towards her and put's her head in her lap, and starts sucking Avneet's hand, and playing with her rings which she was wearing. Avu took her near her chest, and hugs tightly and kissed her.

Tia: tattata.

She starts jumping in her lap. Holds Avneet hairs and start pulling.

Avu: ouch! Baby girl, mamma is getting hurt.

She giggles and again start jumping.

Avu: ok ok! Do whatever you want, and let's go and give surprise to your brothers and sister.

She stand on her feet's, and went out from the room. First she went in Sam's room, he was sleeping one leg hanging on floor, and another on bed, mouth open, messy hairs, snoring. She laughed and wake him up.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें