Family blood

Blake PoV

As Eden's pregnancy progressed she seemed to be more exhausted by even the simplest tasks. She was still fast asleep after a long night of Jace and I pleasuring her,  in so many ways that it made me hard  thinking about it.

But now wasn't the time for that.

We had gathered the best of the men that were here, from Jace's pack, my brothers and also from my mothers pack.

Our fathers had been quiet, too quiet and that only made me fear what would happen when they would finally strike.

Jace clearly felt the same way because he was pacing around the large conference room as we all threw our thoughts into the mix.

"We strike now, while things are quiet. Aim for the element of surprise" Hayden suggested boldly as he unravelled a map of the area of both the Silverhaven pack and the Woodmoor land.

"We could gather the finest warriors. A group could attack from the front whilst two teams flank from the sides as back up" Caleb pointed to the areas of the map where he proposed that the attack groups would enter from.

"We don't know what exactly they have at their disposal. I say we make use of each and every fighting able person. Wolf, vampire it doesn't matter. The more people we have fighting the stronger we are" my mothers alpha husband, Nixon put forward crossing his arms over his chest in a typical wolf macho stance.

The room filled with voices discussing their ideas of a battle plan and it soon became apparent that we all had different viewpoints on how exactly we would face this.

"I'm not sure a full scale attack is the best way to go about this" Jace frowned, running his hand through his hair in frustration at the situation we faced.

"Then what do you suggest?" Hayden, Jace's brother and beta asked curiously.

"There's not going to be an ideal way to do this. Whatever happens we risk people dying or being injured" Logan pointed out wisely.

The room swung open banging loudly on the wall.

All eyes shifted to the noise and I couldn't help but smirk when I saw a very cross looking hybrid staring all the men down like they were naughty little boys.

"Why the hell wasn't I told about this meeting?" Eden growled out angrily.

"Love, you needed your rest" Jace bravely approached her, speaking in a soothing tone to try to appease her.

"This includes me too. Everyone that's not related by blood- get out. I need to discuss something with my family" Eden ordered in her Luna tone.

Men quickly left the room knowing not to mess with a pissed off Luna.

Shit, Eden was so sexy when she was mad. It's a shame everyone didn't leave so Jace and I could screw her brains out over the conference table.

"Nixon, Logan you are family, you stay" Eden reached out and took Logan's hand pulling him to a standstill.

"Yes Luna" Nixon nodded respectfully, smiling at her term of endearment.

I know how big Eden's heart was and as Nixon was my mothers mate, Eden saw him as family. Even if I was finding that entire saga much harder to get my head around.

My eyes darted around the room until it was just me, Jace, Eden, my brothers and Hayden as well as the older two men.

"You summoned us queen" my sister Daisy giggled as she entered the room with my other two sisters, Hayley and Indy.