Author chat

Hi my lovelies.

I cannot begin to tell you how much I appreciate each and every one of you. You mean so much to me and the support you give me through reading my story makes even the darkest of days a little bit brighter.

The Alphas Eden has proved to be so much more popular than the initial idea I had when I heard a song play on the radio. In fact I've had several writing/reading platforms reach out and offer me contracts for the story to feature as part of their pay to read section.

Basically you buy coins or tokens and unlock chapters with them.

But I just don't know about it. It's quite overwhelming to think someone likes your work that much if I'm being honest with you!

So here's a hypothetical question to you; If you were first coming across this story (in a fully edited format) and read the first 7/10 chapters for free up would you be willing to pay to unlock chapters to continue on with it?

This would not be a move I'd make right now anyway,  but it's nice to know that my writing is at a standard where these platforms are showing interest!

I'd love to hear your feedback so please be completely honest with me because at the end of the day it's your support that got me to this point and I really appreciate your point of view.

Thank you so much in advance for your feedback! 🤍

Charmedone38