Something to show you

Eden PoV

The three of us laid in bed, our limbs entangled, all gazed up at the ceiling with a blissed-out, post-sex smile on our faces. Moments like this had been rare lately, but they always felt so perfect. I treasured the way Jace turned his head down every few minutes towards me, nuzzled his chin against my temple then laid a series of soft kisses there.

I arched my back like a relaxed cat as Blake's fingertips lightly ran down my spine before he'd ease me onto my side. He got to work with his strong hands. A sigh of contention fell from my lips when my muscles loosened until I felt practically boneless.

I soaked up every sound, every smell, and took in the exact way our bodies felt as they touched to memory so that I would never, ever forget.

Nobody could steal these moments from me.
I hoped they'd act as an inner strength when things stopped being so peaceful.

"Come on baby, we want to show you something" Blake broke me from my thoughts as he jumped out of bed, held out his hand to me and flashed me an excited grin.

Unable to take my eyes off of Blake's deliciously naked body, I turned my attention to Jace, who had got out of the other side of the bed and pulled on some boxer shorts and a t-shirt. It clung to every one of his finely carved muscles yet was slightly less of a temptation than their bare flesh.

"Something to show me?" The curious side of me repeated his words as my eyes narrowed in on both of them. My mates just smiled back at me and looked beyond beautiful both inside and out that it hurt my heart to know how badly I had behaved toward them in the past.

I owed them both so much. I wasn't sure I'd ever completely forgive myself for my actions. But at that point in my life, I was beyond terrified of my feelings for them both. I felt like I didn't deserve them.

I took a second to drink them in and wondered how I had been so lucky that I had both of them as my mates.

My entire body felt hot, plus there was an ache between my thighs that only Blake and Jace could soothe. Maybe it would've been best if we just stayed in bed and continued celebrating my birthday there.

"Love, stop eye fucking us and thinking about the wicked things you'd like us to do to you, and just let us show you something. Please, Eden?!" Jace's tone turned from amused to deadly serious. I realised that whatever it was we were going to see was extremely important to them. My wanton thoughts immediately disappeared because if it was important to them, it was important to me too.

"Okay, okay! Do I get any clues?" Once I sat up in bed my mind worked overtime as I tried to figure out what they had to show me that was such a big deal to them.

"No clues baby, but you're going love it. At least we hope you will" Blake flashed me a smile full of his white teeth and flicked his fangs out like he did when he was happy about something or in a playful mood.

When I looked between them, they both wore the same expressions on their faces.

"Why do you both look so excited?" I asked. They were both wearing matching big shit-eating grins and were just so darned adorable at times!

"Just get dressed, then you'll find out" Blake knelt into the bed behind me and handed me my PJs, gave my head a little peck, and slipped in some clothes himself.

As soon I was dressed, I put on my slippers and grabbed my grey fleece dressing gown, and slipped it on as I followed my mates out of the bedroom.

They stopped in the hallway just a few feet from our bedroom. Jace unlocked one of the bedrooms the pack used for storage.

The only thing that looked different was the door had several padlocks on it as opposed to the old lock that was on the door handle fitting. But there was so much stuff in there it wouldn't have shocked me to learn that valuable pack archives were in there.