Parental pain

I pulled away from the kiss and placed my hands on Jaces chest pushing him away from me slightly so that I could catch my breathe and calm down alittle.

We were both panting, gazing at each other with heavy, hooded eyes and swollen lips and I knew if we didn't stop now things would go too far and I really didn't want our first time, my first time to be in the back of a car with two burly warriors up front.

"I missed kissing you" Jace admitted licking his lips sexily and I tried to look away before I gave into temptation and let him fuck me there and then.

"I missed kissing you too but we really do need to have a serious talk. Plus I have an idea of how we could make this abit easier for you, it's kind of weird but it might be worth a try"

"I'll try anything if it helps me feel like I'm fighting a battle over your heart all the time" he sighed reaching out a cupping my face in his large hands.

"I love you so much Eden. I can't lose you again"

"Jace I love you and I'm not planning on going anywhere. But you are going to have to share me"

"I know I do. But on a different topic all together- whatever is coming our way isn't going to hold back so you are going to need to be at your strongest. I think Blake and I should personally train you so that the three of us can work together and get to know each other's fighting skills, then we can work as a true team" Jace explained going into his full on alpha tactical warrior mode. I admired his leadership qualities so much. He was an amazing alpha and an incredible man.

His pack was incredibly strong and had a fierce reputation for never losing a battle and always achieving their goals. I was proud that I would be apart of such a formidable team.

"You and Blake are going to train me? Are you serious?? Oh my goddess this will be so good I can't wait!! When can we start?" Word vomit flew out of my mouth as my excitement got the better of me and I bounced around in my seat like a little girl heading to a toy shop.

"We will start the day after tomorrow. You will be rather sore tomorrow so you will need a day to recover" he smirked wiggling his eyebrows suggestively are me. He clearly had plans for tonight. Big plans. Plans that made my temperature raise and my core start to throb in anticipation.

"Fuck Eden your arousal is killing me" he hissed through his teeth fighting the urge to take me now.

"I'm sorry it's your fault this time" I couldn't help but but giggle at the pained look on his face as he adjusted himself in his seat trying to get more comfortable whilst sporting a nice hard-on.

A few minutes later the car parked outside the pack house and Jace got out of his side and held his hand out to me guiding me out too. The grip of his hand on mine suddenly tightened and as I looked up at him I saw his nostrils flare in anger as he narrowed his eyes into the doorway of the house.

Following his eye line I gasped loudly when I saw Hayden involved in what looked like a rather heated conversation with an older man who held another man in a tight hold with his wrists bound behind his back.

The restrained man's body was slumped over slightly and as we got closer there was a large bloody wound to the side of his head.

It was evident he had been badly beaten which made me feel sick to the pit my stomach.

Jace must have sensed my discomfort because he pulled me into the side of his body for comfort and protection.

"What are you doing here?" Jace snapped loudly once we joined the group of people clearly not happy to see them. I couldn't say blame him either, I was far from overjoyed too.