You have no idea

Eden PoV

Not long after my visits from The three fathers my door was abruptly opened and Mia strolled in with a bright perkily look upon her stupid face and strong sense of pride in her extension deceit that sickened me.

"How'd it feel, poor little pathetic Eden?" She addressed me in a mocking tone that made me want to Rio her throat out but I balled my hands until fists at my sides and tried to ignore the hatred I had for her.

Instead I didn't answer. I stared down at the floorboards and acted like she affected me. Like she scared me.

"Well well well... you've finally accepted your place in all of this haven't you? It must be pure torture knowing you're all alone against a powerful group of people that you shouldn't even speak to. You don't deserve that honour. You are nothing Eden. Nothing" she snarled and paused to really let her words sink in and truly damage me before she continued her tirade.

"Nobody is coming to rescue you. Of course your beloved mates will try to be the heroes and save you but they won't make it past their own territory. There are men already posted with orders to destroy them and anyone else that stands in our way. If they try anything, they'll be dead!" Mia stupidity told me information on their defences and I could use that to warn my mates. She was so lost in her own rant that she barely even looked at me.

"Isn't it crazy? You are so weak and worthless yet your babies are priceless, powerful little puppies. It's going to be quite the show too, perhaps you can sit beside me as we watch The Three Fathers drain the blood from each of your children and consume it in order to get the power?! I'll bring popcorn" she exclaimed excitedly like this was a movie screening or a trip to the circle. Not talk of the innocent slaying of two newborn babies.

She was just as fucking sick and disgusting as the others and it took every thing in me but to let everything I held inside of me burst free and inalilate her.

Her words, the evil cackle of laughter that filled the air,it was too much. 

My stomach twisted with bile that threatened to raise up and out of my throat. Blood pumped so loudly between my ears that I wanted to scream in an attempt to reduce the pressure.

"What's going on here? My mothers sharp voice broke through the tension like a knife. "Mia, I thought you were on patrol?" She asked firmly.

"I just wanted to wish our precious Eden good luck" Mia lied through her teeth and sauntered off, she slammed the door shut too just for added effect.

I let out a huge breath I didn't even realise I had been holding. My mum followed me as I headed to the bathroom and splashed water on my face.

"I don't know how much longer I can do this " I admitted as I gazed at her in the mirror.

"You are doing fine. But it's time. Roman is ready for you" she advised me with a soft smile that didn't suit her face. But it helped anyway. I just wanted this to be over with.

When we returned to my bedroom there were two guards there wanting to escort us to our next destination.

Without a word I followed them and my mother.

We went downstairs and onto a newly built part of the Woodmoor Packhouse that I had never seen before. Our reports had told us that it was a medical wing but also had test labs like the ones we'd spent most of our childhood in. That was accurate and a shiver ran down my spine when we passed rooks laid out in a similar clinical fashion to our nightmares. We walked right through the new layout until we reached a pair of huge swinging  double doors that had two thin panels of glass and as I squinted I could see an operating theatre inside.