I wanna watch 🥵

Jace pov

We had to break the kiss after a few minutes because neither of us could breathe.

But my breathe hitched when I saw Eden's lust blown pupils and swollen lips as she gazed back at me with an equally stunned look on her face at, what I could only guess to be the similar expression on my face.

"Jace I can't do all those things tonight even though they sound incredible. I need to get my wolf back in the morning" She said pausing the catch her breath.

"No I know I get it. I messed everything up I know. I'm so fucking sorry I lost control" why on earth would I have thought for a split second she'd still trust me to be near her after what I'd done.

I hadn't hurt her but I wasn't in control and that wasn't safe for anyone.

"No you don't get it Jace Anderson. You don't get it at all. Don't apologise for letting go and being who you truly are. It was incredible. In fact I want more... so much more. That's why I need my wolf back so that we can both be truly who we are and let go... in both our forms" Eden smirked licking her lips and grounding her hips against mine in a tantalisingly sexy movement that sent every ounce of blood to my dick.

Was she saying what I thought she was saying because my wolf was practically growling deep in my chest at her suggestive statement.

"Our wolves? Are you .... Eden are you saying you want to... as wolves?" So much for the big bad alpha. I was stammering over my words like a fucking teenager.

"Don't you think I've been dreaming about it since I first time I laid eyes on you? I didn't think it could ever happen but now I know I was wrong. So damn wrong. I can't change what's happened to me but I can do the things I want to do with you and your wolf. I know I can" she cupped my cheeks and held my gaze making sure she was conveying her truest desires to me with more than just her words.

But as she spoke sincerely the little minx grounded herself over my hard length eliciting a low rumble from my throat that threatened to take control of she didn't stop. 

"Baby that sounds so fucking hot but you keep rubbing yourself over my dick and we're gonna need to do something right now to calm me down" oh how I wished we could do the latter but I knew deep down that I'd pushed my luck with her tonight.

"So lets do something. But this time I want us to be Jace and Eden - the man and the woman who are very much in love. No supernatural beings or little extras you can add in there alpha style. Just a man showing his woman how much he loves her and her showing him back" all she had on was my hoodie and I watched with an open mouth as she peeled it from her leaving her naked form in front of me.

She was absolute perfection before my very eyes.

My fingers twitched as the need to touch her and fulfil her demands rushed through my veins like wildfire.

Up until that moment I never thought it was possible to love her more than I already did but she just went and proved me wrong again.

She wasn't punishing me for losing control she was just trying to get us to use all the sides of our nature to show our love and devotion for each other.

Alpha and Luna, wolf, man and woman.

They were all us but each of them offered something different despite the one thing we shared was the sheer voracity of own connection.

Our bond.

Be it a mate bond or just pure unadulterated love that flowed between us like a living breathing thing.