Boss Bill-Final

By the time Gremloblin made it to the rest of shack, the tourists retreated in a fit of terrified screams. As for the Cipher brothers, they hid themselves in the hallway, dragging an unconscious Wendy along with them.

"What do we do?" Will asked, staring at the monster as it sniffed around the counter. "I can't see Dipper or Mabel anywhere."

"Hold on for a second," Bill told him, pulling out the third journal. "OK, it says here that if the Gremloblin looks directly into your eyes, you'll see your worse nightmare."

"As far as I'm concerned, I'm already living in a nightmare," The blue haired boy remarked. "Is there anything else?"

Bill examined the pages carefully. "When fighting a Gremloblin, use water..."

"Got it!" Will yelled, running out of the hiding spot.

Bill turned the page. "But only as a last resort, as water makes it much much scarier!" He read, before yelling. "WILL, DON'T!"

But by then, Will already splashed a cup of water on the monster. As result, the Gremloblin hissed, before spikes sprouted from it's back.

Seriously, who writes sentences like that!?, Bill thought.

Will uttered a gasp, when the Gremloblin grabbed him with it's huge hand. Bill rushed forward, on the same time when the monster lifted Will up to it's face.

"Will, don't look into it's evil eyes!" Bill yelled.

"What?" Will called back, too terrified to hear the warning. By the time he remembered, he was already looking into a pair of demonic glowing eyes.

Bill yelled in dismay, when Will stilled, and his eyes glowed a pale colour. But, just when all seemed lost, the blond heard a familiar voice at the entrance.

"Hey, ugly!"

The Gremloblin perked his ears, and turned, only to look directly into a large mirror. The ones holding the mirror, were the Pine twins.

"It's time you faced your nightmare!" Mabel yelled, as the monster stared at his reflection.

The creature trembled on the spot. "I've become my father..." It growled. It then cried in agony, releasing Will, before retreating out of the shack.

The Pine twins leaped aside, as the Gremloblin escaped, smashing a huge hole in the wall. After it left, Bill shook his brother's shoulders.

"Will, are you okay?"

"Yeah..." Will sighed, in return. "Mostly."

Bill helped him to his feet, while Mabel and Dipper did the same with Wendy, whom had finally regained consciousness. The redhead stumbled dizzyingly, before finally regaining her composure.

"Sorry about that, guys," She told the brothers.

Bill sighed. "It's fine. But, we need to work twice as hard now."

"Are you kidding me?" Dipper remarked. "You know how many creepy catcalls I got in the past hour? I'm taking a break."

"Me too," Mabel agreed. "After all that, I really need one."

The two were about to leave, but Bill blocked their path. "You can't take a break!"

"And why not?" Mabel asked.