Dreamscapers-Part One

Jill didn't like it when things didn't go her way.

In fact, she hated it.

She worked so hard to accomplish world domination, the least she deserved was her brother's arrogance getting in the way, and a cute yet stubborn psychic refusing to be cooperative.

The blonde girl stood over Gideon, as he slept against his desk, his journal laid beside him. Jill should set that book on fire, it was a painful reminder of the Night Guardian. The Demon's blood boiled at the thought of Stanford Pines, she was glad that he was gone for good.

She managed to control her urges, and shook the young seer. Gideon woke up with a jolt, and tossed an annoyed look at her, his eyes rimmed with dark circles.

"What is it, Jill?" He groaned.

Jill narrowed her eyes. "You suggested we go along with your plan, and yet you're napping?"

Gideon rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Look, I had a pretty rough night, so I didn't have much time to plan."

"Unbelievable," She scoffed. "I assume that you were too busy thinking about the Heart Guardian. What do you see in her? Yeah, she can make magic bubbles, so what? I once destroyed an entire planet, and some people find that hot, mind you."

"I do not wish to discuss this," Gideon said, beginning to look through his journal.

"Fine," Jill huffed, before asking a second later. "So, you do think she's cuter than me--"

"Jill!" Gideon snapped. "It's not that I think you're unattractive...it's just that you have anger issues."

"I don't have anger issues, you useless imp!" Jill shouted.

"Then, why are you yelling?" Gideon deadpanned.

"I'm not yelling, I'm talking in high volume!" She spat.

"That doesn't make any sense!"

"You don't make any sense!"

"Sorry to interrupt your couple's bickering, but I have something to show you two."

Both turned, and saw Kill entering the room. He was holding a piece of paper in his hand, and a smirk traced his face.

"Kill, Gideon and I are not a couple," Jill told him, then turned to the psychic hopefully. "Unless--"

"No," Gideon said, bluntly.

Jill huffed, and Kill chuckled. "Wise choice, little guy," The redhead said. "The last guy Jill dated, ended up being thrown into the sun."

Gideon stared at the blonde. "What?"

Jill shrugged. "He missed our date night..."

Kill placed a hand on Gideon's shoulder. "My sister's love troubles aside, here's my plan on our situation with Bill."

He moved forward, and placed the paper on the table's surface. Gideon and Jill looked at it, and saw a mixture of complicated symbols.

"What is this?" Gideon asked.

"It's in Triangulum, ancient Demon language," Jill explained. She squinted at the paper. "I recognize this spell...Kill, do you really expect us to do this?"

Kill nodded. "So far, it's the only thing that can help us."

"What are you talking about?" Gideon questioned.

The siblings turned to him, as though not noticing him at first. "You see, Snow White," Kill started. "There are different types of spells, but none is more advanced than the one that's written on this paper. With this spell, we have the power to enter anyone's mind."