The Deep End-Final

Another day at the pool, Dipper and Bill were in the middle of lifeguarding duty. However, only one of them decided to be professional, as Bill kept goofing off one way or another. Current example, involved the blond filling water balloons.

"Bill, please take this seriously," Dipper told him.

"I'm enjoying the simpler things in life, Pine Tree," Bill remarked. "Just because we're lifeguards, doesn't mean we should do nothing for hours."

After saying this, Bill took aim at a random citizen, and before Dipper could stop him, the blond threw the water balloon. It ended up hitting Officer Blubs in the back of the head.

"AH! WHY IS WATER AGAINST ME?"

Bill burst out laughing, while Dipper shook his head at him. "Can you be anymore immature?"

Bill tossed another water balloon up and down in his palm. "My answer for that question is--" Then, he threw a balloon right at Dipper.

Dipper yelped, when it broke apart against him, and drenched him in water. "Bill!"

"What? It'd looked like you needed cooling off," Bill chuckled.

The Guardian shot him a glare, then went to go grab a towel. While doing that, a familiar face approached them. It was Mr Poolcheck.

"I have mission for you two!" He announced. "Some maniac broke into the pool last night, and I want you to do a stakeout. If any of the supplies are stolen, there will be consequences."

"We'll do our best," Dipper promised.

Poolcheck nodded in approval, before turning away. Bill then made a mischievous look, and then tossed a water balloon at the back of the man's head. It smashed and poured water all over him, then Poolcheck spun around furiously.

"Who threw that!?"

"It was him," Bill lied, pointing to a random person.

Poolcheck deeply inhaled, then released a war cry, before charging at the said person. In return, the resident screamed in fear and ran off, while Poolcheck persuaded them around the pool.

"Get 'em, get 'em," Tyler cheered, from a nearby a bench.

Dipper shot Bill a mean look, and he shrugged. "I'm sure that guy will be fine...probably."

Meanwhile, Mabel and Will were once again reunited with their merman friend. As of now, they were tossing a beach ball to one another.

"Watch what, Mermando!" Mabel laughed, holding the ball over her head. "I'm about to bring the heat!"

She threw it in his direction, but it ended up hitting him in the face, Mermando didn't seem to notice.

"Are you alright, man?" Will asked, and the merman uttered a sad dolphin sound.

Mabel frowned. "It's your family, isn't it? You're missing them."

Mermando nodded, and the female Guardian made a determined face.

"That does it!" She burst out. "I care about you too much, to see you like this! You have to see your family."

"But, Mabel, I already tried," Mermando stuttered.

"Don't worry, we'll help you," Will chimed in, smiling.

Mermando looked extremely moved by the two. "I don't know how I can ever repay you."

"No need," Mabel reassured. "Tonight, we're breaking you out of here!"

So, with that, they spent the whole day, conducting a plan to free the merman from the pool.