Boyz Crazy-Part Three

Meanwhile, back in the shack, Stan had brought in an old record player. He placed it on the table, in front of Dipper and Bill.

"You see, music has subliminal mind control hidden in it all the time," Stan explained. "If you want to hear the messages, you got to slow down the record."

Dipper looked down at the record player. "Stan, thanks for the help, but--"

"Don't mention it, now hand me that LP," Stan said, before grabbing the CD from his nephew.

Stan then put in the record player, however, once he turned it on, it only scratched the CD, discharging little sparks of electricity.

"Oh right," Stan realized. "I'm in the wrong generation."

He turned off the record player, on the same time when the front door opened. Mabel, Candy, and Grenda stepped inside, dragging in a large sports bag.

"Hey there, Shooting Star," Bill greeted. "What's in the bag?"

Sweat beaded down Mabel's brow. "Er...Money! Money we stole!"

"We are criminals, we will cut you!" Candy added.

Stan and Dipper looked at them questioningly, while Bill had a neutral expression. "Still sounds less boring than what I'm doing now," He said. "Can I join?"

"Sorry, no witnesses!" Mabel said, quickly. "C'mon girls, let's go away from here now!"

So, the three climbed upstairs, dragging the bag with them. For a moment, Bill thought he heard muffled noises coming from inside the package, but he dismissed it as his own imagination. Meanwhile upstairs, the three had finally reached the attic. They opened the door, to see Will sitting on his bed.

Will looked up at them with a smile. "Hey guys, how was the concert?"

"Uh, it was great," Mabel started, awkwardly. "We even brought back some souvenirs."

"Ooh, what did you get?" Will asked, curiously. "A keychain? A autographed poster?"

"It's better if we show you," Mabel said, then nodded towards her friends.

Candy and Grenda nodded back, and unzipped the bag. They turned it over, and the members of Sev'ral Timez fell out onto the floor.

"Waddup'," Deep Chris said.

Will stared for a couple of seconds, before screaming loudly. Mabel quickly moved forward, and placed a hand over his mouth.

"Sshhh, it's alright," Mabel reassured.

Will pried her hand off. "You kidnapped the band?!"

"We had to!" She insisted. "They're really clones genetically engineered, and were forced to live in a hamster cage by their producer."

"I didn't understand half of what you just said," Will noted.

"She's telling the truth, dawg," Chubby Z told him. "Mabel saved us from Mr Bratsman, so we could finally be free."

"Speaking of which, when do we get to go outside?" Deep Chris asked. "I wanna cavort like a woodland creature!"

"Guys, it's way too early for that," Mabel noted. "We don't know if Mr Bratsman is still looking for you, it's better if we keep you here until we make sure it's safe."

"Wait a minute, Mabel," Will said, quickly. "Are you serious?"

"It'll only be a short while," She promised. "Please, can they stay here?"

"Bill will be furious if he finds out, and I promised not to lie to him."

"It's only this one time," Mabel insisted. "Please! Can you do this thing for me?"