Time Traveling Twins-Part One

Another day rose over Zero Gravity Town, and this time, the Cipher twins were in another location. The one in question was a carnival, filled with rides, games, and crowds of people.

"Ah, the carnival," Bill smiled. "I always wanted to work at one when I was a kid."

"So you could bring smiles to families?" Will asked.

"No, so I could rob suckers of their money."

His brother sighed. "Of course."

"That reminds me, don't try out the tossing ball games, you will lose," Bill told him. "Not because it's rigged, but because you have poor aim."

"You think I don't know that?" Will said.

"Good point."

The two moved down the carnival, hoping to try out a ride or two. However, what they weren't expecting, was to see some familiar faces. Them being Dipper and Mabel. The two were wearing casual wear, similar to Wendy's human disguise, but they still kept their eyes the same.

"Why aren't I surprised to see them here?" Bill said, sarcastically.

"We should say hello," His brother said, eagerly.

Bill agreed, and the two approached the Guardians without a second thought. Once they neared, Will spoke first.

"Hey! Dipper! Mabel! It's nice to--"

Dipper immediately lunged at him, and clamped a hand over Will's mouth, muffling the boy's screams. "Sshhh!"

"Jeez, Pine Tree, warn me first, before you attack my brother," Bill snapped.

The Guardian released Will, and said. "I'm sorry, but Mabel and I are undercover."

"For what?" Will asked.

"To catch a fugitive!" Mabel announced loudly, then shrank apologetically when Dipper gave her a hard look.

"Fugitive, you say? And it's not me this time?" Bill remarked.

"Surprisingly, no," Dipper shot back. "It's actually a time traveller by the name of Blandin Blendin, who caused time anomalies and got into a lot of trouble with Time Baby."

Bill crinkled his brow in confusion. "Time Baby? Is that like a time travelling baby or...?"

"He's one of our gods," The brunette explained. "He's one of the most powerful beings right below Axolotl. Time Baby despises it when timelines are messed with, and he appointed us to capture Blandin, since he tracked him here and thought we would blend in more rather than his soldiers."

"So, you're just going to hang here until you find this Blandin guy?" Bill concluded.

Mabel nodded, looking bummed. "I guess, though I wish I could enjoy the carnival."

"Maybe, you still can," Will suggested. "I can help you look for him, while still playing a few games on the way."

She instantly lightened up. "You're right," Mabel smiled. "Dipper, if you need me, Will and I are gonna do undercover stuff."

"Mabel, not again--"

"Bye, bro-bro!" She called, already dragging Will away.

Dipper rubbed the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"Guess it's just you and me, Pine Tree," Bill said. "Now, buy me cotton candy."

"I can kill you in eight different ways."