Summerween-Final

(Fight!Dipper and Zero!Dipper don't really meet yet. I just thought the picture was cute👆)
---------------------------------------------------------------

The four paused in front of a house, and the Oak twins were explaining the plan to the Cipher twins.

"Remind me why we have to do this?" Bill asked.

"Because we all know nothing gets people's fancy than twins in matching costumes!" Mabel smiled.

The blond glared. "So, why don't you two do it, then?"

"Cuz' we won at rock paper scissors," Dipper reminded. "Don't be a sore loser."

Bill grumbled under his breath, and Will nudged him towards the door. Meanwhile, Mabel Oak was softly encouraging them from behind.

"Remember what we rehearsed," She said.

Bill rolled his eyes at her, then turned back to the door. He knocked it, and a moment later, a huge man answered it. The Cipher twins looked up at him fearfully, then they took a deep breath, before doing a frenzied tap dance.

"TWIIINNNS!" They sang, while posing at the end of the dance. The man stared, before tearing up and smiling.

The brothers returned to the Oak twins after receiving their candy. "At this rate, I don't need a hell," Bill muttered. "Because, I'm already here."

"Quit complaining," Red Pine snapped. "We still have a lot of houses to go." 

"Let's do this!" Mabel cheered.

"OK, just don't eat any of the candy, Falling Star," Bill chided.

The female brunette pouted. "Fine..."

For the past half an hour, the group has been collecting candy left from right. Anxiety rose to their peeks, each time they noticed less and less lights covering the streets. Fortunately, by the time they reached the center of the street, they gathered a total of 499 pieces of candy in a wheelbarrow, which meant they only had one more to go.

"Finally," Bill breathed in relief.

"We might pull this off," Will smiled.

Mabel tugged at Will's arm eagerly. "Race you to the last house."

"You're on," He challenged, then turned to Bill and Dipper. "Take care of the candy while we're gone!"

Both nodded, and watched them walk off. There was a bit of silence between them, until Red Pine chuckled softly.

"Something on your mind?" The blond asked.

Dipper shrugged, a soft smile on his face. "I never expected to have fun tonight, especially with my life being threatened."

"Stick with us, then," Bill grinned. "I guarantee that you'll be facing life threatening situations every day, the rush will have you ecstatic."

Red Pine released a small laugh, a bright expression on his face. It was the first that Bill saw him like this, he looked softer, warmer. The blond thought back to Pine Tree, wondering if the Guardian would have this much warmth directed towards him. The thought immediately made him flush, and Bill pushed it away, not knowing why it occurred to him in the first place.