Time Traveling Twins-Final

When the light cleared, the Cipher brothers realized they were no longer in the town. They now stood in a clearing, in the middle of the woods.

Mason sighed in relief, and approached the Blue Demon, who looked a little drained. He laced his fingers with Will's, grabbing the other man's attention.

"Are you alright?" Mason asked.

Will smiled weakly. "I will be."

Mason tightened his grip on the Demon's hand, and pressed his forehead gently against the other's. "I was so worried..."

The two stood in silence, while Bill looked at them strangely.

"Uh, context please?" The blond asked, turning curiously towards his brother.

Will shrugged. "I'll explain later," He promised.

Bill furrowed his brow, but then left it at that. He quickly looked down at the tape measurer in his hand, and pulled the tape out.

"Alright, this is it" He started, then he turned. "Will!"

"Yeah?" Both Wills answered simultaneously.

Bill almost facepalmed. "I mean the Will that is human!"

His brother looked at him. "What is it?"

"We have to go back," The blond told him. "Before those psychopaths catch on our trail."

Will nodded in agreement, then turned to the pair nearby. "It was nice meeting you guys."

Demon Will smiled in return. "You too. It's nice to see that even after all these centuries, I would be reunited with my brother in the next life."

"Of course," Bill said, ruffling his twin's hair. "After all, this guy would be hopeless without me."

Will rolled his eyes, nudging Bill's hand away. "Same goes for you."

Bill protested, and the Blue Demon only smiled at them. Something close to sadness drifted into his blue eyes. It faded, once Mason placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Good luck, you two," The brunette told the twins.

The Cipher twins then both held onto the time device, and was about to release the tape, when yet again, they were interrupted.

"YOU!"

They turned, and saw the man from before. He looked even angrier now, and his gun was charging up again. Before any of them could say a word, they had to dodge a column of green energy, that burned a huge path in the trees behind them. Mason growled under his breath, and immediately used his magic. He uprooted trees from the ground, and swung them in the other's direction. Unfortunately, the man avoided them easily, and shot another beam from his weapon. It grazed Mason's shoulder, cutting through the fabric, and piercing his flash.

He cursed loudly, and clutched his bleeding wound. The Blue Demon quickly rushed to his side.

"Master, you can't fight alone!" He told the brunette. "Please, let me help you."

Mason looked like he wanted to protest, but then sighed. "Will, there's only one thing I ask of you, and that is weapons."

The young man looked worried for a second, but fulfilled his master's request. His palm glowed, and a dozen sharp knives materialized and circled in the air around him. Mason rose his good arm, and took control of the blades. The man before them stood his ground, while watching the knives float warily.

Without a moment of hesitation, Mason shot the knives at him with a flick of his wrist. The man dodged as fast as he could, while shooting at the weapons trying to stab him. He grunted, when a blade opened a cut on his cheek, and he stumbled backwards. One of the knives managed to lodge itself into his forearm, and he yelled out in pain, before dropping his weapon to the ground.