Welcome-Final

"You!" Jeff roared, glaring at the redhead.

"Me," Wendy smirked, twirling her axe expertly. "And what did I tell you creeps about forcing people to marry you?"

"It's our free will, and we'll do as we please!" One gnome in the row shouted.

Mabel proceeded to kick him aside. "That's for being stupid!"

Bill tugged at his bindings, and shouted over his head. "Red, get us out of here!"

Wendy nodded, and went into a fighting pose, with Dipper pulling out his own weapon. Jeff's beard bristled like a threatened feline, and he spread his arms defensively by his sides.

"Oh no, you don't!" He hissed. "I refuse to be bested by you circus freaks in sparkly getup!"

Dipper stepped forward with a glare. "Step aside, little man."

"You have no idea what you're dealing with," Jeff growled. "We gnomes are a powerful force, do not--!"

Then, Mabel kicked him.

"I never felt so alive!" She beamed.

Wendy rushed towards the Cipher twins, and tore off their bindings. Will released a little squeak, when he was hurled off the ground, along with Bill, right after the blond managed to grab the book.

"You don't need to carry us!" Bill yelled.

Wendy shook her head. "Sorry, but we need to move quickly!."

Then she made a dash to the exit while carrying them, followed by the Pine twins. They burst into the air of the forest, hearing a shout behind them.

"They're getting away with our queen!" Jeff screeched. "After them!"

"We won't be able to outrun them!" Dipper yelled.

"What are you talking about, Pine Tree?" Bill remarked. "Have you seen their little legs, the suckers are tiny--"

Stomp!

Stomp!

Stomp!

The ground shook beneath their feet, and they halted in place, before turning around. A few miles away, was a giant, entirely made from the gnomes.

Will's eyes widened in recognition. "Bill, isn't that the thing that attacked us in the bus?"

Bill groaned. "Can't we get a break!?"

Then, Mabel tugged at their arms urgently. "Quickly! Over here!"

The brothers watched as she quickly pushed nearby bushes aside, to reveal a golf cart.

"Uh, where did you get that?" Will asked.

Mabel grinned. "We definitely didn't steal it. Wink, wink."

A thunderous roar shook the trees, and scared nearby animals. The Cipher brothers stared in horror, as the giant stomped forward, already nearing them.

"Get in!" Dipper commanded.

Will and Bill obeyed, and climbed into the front seats, while the Guardians climbed into the back. Dipper had a look of distraught, when he noticed Bill was in the driver's seat.

"We're letting him drive!?"

Wendy turned to him. "Don't worry, I'm sure he knows what he's doing--"

"Road safety laws, prepare to be ignored!" Bill yelled, slamming his foot on the gas pedal.

There was a massive jolt that almost tossed the young adults out, as the vehicle sped unevenly through the dusty path. Meanwhile, the gnome monster roared with fury, and started pursuing them. Bill swerved the cart in all directions, while Will clutched onto his seat for dear life. The giant swung out his arm at them, shooting a couple of gnomes onto the roof of the cart. The twins stared up, as the creatures tore holes with their sharp teeth. Quickly, Wendy climbed up on the roof, and kicked them off. One gnome managed to crawl onto Will's back, and he screamed. While holding the steering wheel with one hand, Bill used the other to pull the gnome off his brother, and smash it against the dashboard.