Cipher's Reign-Part Four

(Warning: extreme violence and blood. Cuz' it's Kill and Red Pine)
----------------------------------------------------------------

In the span of a few minutes, the walls were drenched with blood, whether it belonged to Dipper or Kill was a mystery.

Dipper leaned against the wall, panting in exhaustion. In minutes, he had already snapped Kill's neck, ripped off his arms, and tore off his jaw, yet the Demon refused to go down. Dipper, however, was already bleeding from several scratches and bite marks inflicted by Kill, and he didn't know how long he will last.

"You may be powerful, Red Pine, but you're still a mortal."

Dipper glared at the Demon, as he approached the boy in red. He attempted to move away, but Kill trapped him in the spot, by slamming his hands by each side of Dipper's body. Red Pine fought the urge to shudder, when a pair of red eyes regarded him blankly.

"Ah yes, just a mortal," Kill said. "When you get hungry, you eat. When you get exhausted, you collapse into a pile. And when someone pierces your delicate flesh..."

Dipper winced, when Kill pressed a finger against a cut on his cheek. It oozed blood, as the Demon watched it trail down Red Pine's pale skin.

"You bleed."

Growling, Dipper batted the other's hand away, ignoring the pain that came with it. "Don't underestimate mortals," He hissed. "Even without the powers, I'd still beat you."

Kill laughed at the other's cockiness. "Oh, I know that. In all honesty, I usually find mortals revolting. But you, everything about you drives me crazy. In all honesty, I'm a little in love with you."

Dipper gritted his teeth, ignoring the heat surging in his cheeks. "I'm swooning," He said, voice dripping with sarcasm. "But, I'm gonna pass, since your tried to murder my family and all."

"Aw, still hung up on that?" Kill complained. "They're only holding you back, Red Pine. Be with me, and you'll finally unlock your true potential."

"Let me make this clear," Dipper hissed. "I'd rather die than be anywhere near you."

Kill sighed heavily. "Fine, I'll arrange that."

Red Pine's eyes widened, when Kill grabbed his shoulders, and pinned him harder against the wall. Dipper cried out, when Kill's grip drew blood as he sank in his claw-like nails.

"But, before I turn you into a corpse," Kill started, his eyes filled with need. "I want to treasure you in this last few seconds. Let me kiss you, please."

Red Pine regarded him in shock. After a while, his expression softened. "Fine."

Kill's eyes widened. "Really?"

Dipper nodded, then gave the Demon a warm smile. "Yeah, if we're being honest, I was always kinda attracted to you," He said, sheepishly. "Be gentle, okay? This is my first time."

Kill nodded quickly, loosening his grip on the other's shoulders, before gently placing his hands on Dipper's forearms. Kill leaned his face closer to Red Pine's, a gap lingered between their lips. Then, the Demon closed in the space, as he pressed his lips against Dipper's. It was slow at first, then Red Pine returned the kiss. Their lips folded together, and the space between them was nonexistent, as Kill pulled the brunette closer. The Demon wrapped his arms around the other's waist, and closed his eyes, sinking into the kiss. Meanwhile, Red Pine was trailing his hand over Kill's arm, before placing it on the center of the other's bare chest.