Trust of a Peacock-Final

After following the directions the pipsqueak sent him, Bill finally arrived at a dull building. By now, he was charged with adrenaline and pure anger. If he didn't get a chance to punch Gideon in the face, he will be very unhappy.

With no hesitation, Bill stomped up to the front doors and kicked them open. "YOU SON OF A--"

"Oh, you're finally here," Gideon said, coolly.

The shorter boy was standing in the center, surrounding by towers of boxes. Bill didn't know what kind of things came out of this factory, and he didn't really care.

Bill glared at Gideon. "Where's Will?"

Gideon smiled, and then gripped his bowtie. Almost immediately, a light emitted from his hands and eyes, and something floated up from behind him. It was a large crate, and it was stuffed with pillows, and resting on them was a familiar blue haired boy. Gideon gently placed the crate behind him, giving Will a strangely affectionate look.

"Your brother and I indeed grew close," He said. "It's hard to imagine how an angel like him is related to a monster like you."

"You wouldn't be the first to think that," Bill noted. "And if you care so much about him, why did you threaten to kill him over the phone?"

The boy smirked. "Oh no, I would never hurt Will. That was only a fib, to make sure you would come alone."

The blond growled softly. "Why are you even doing this!?"

Gideon's eyes glowed with a deep viciousness. "Now that you're up close, I finally know who you are...Bill Cipher, Destroyer of Worlds, the One Eyed Beast."

Bill gaped. "What the hell--"

He was cut short, when out of nowhere, objects flew out of the boxes and zipped across the ceiling. When they slowed, it was revealed that they were shears. Bill winced, as they aimed their razor blades at him. Then, he felt his whole body grow numb, and he was lifted into the air, with a light surrounding him.

"How are you even doing this!?" He yelled, struggling to no avail.

"You're not the only one with secrets," Gideon spat. "Now, time to get rid of you once and all."

Despite his current situation, Bill rolled his eyes. "If I had a dollar for every time someone wanted to kill me, I'd be a freaking billionaire by now!"

"Yes, go ahead and make jokes," He snapped, his eyes blazing like blue flames. "It'll make your death easier for me."

Then, the shears loomed closer to the blond's face. He cried out loud, when one of them sped past, and grazed a cut on his cheek. The other shears grazed at his skin, opening bleeding cuts, erupting needles of pain across his body. Bill realized Gideon didn't immediately kill him, more like the boy was playing with him, hurting him for his own amusement.

This kid was insane.

"Bill...?"

The blond breathed heavily, as the warm tickle of blood ran down his wounds. He managed to turn his head, and saw Will raising from the crate. Once the boy registered the scene before him, he gasped in shock at seeing his brother in the air.

Gideon looked distressed. "Dang it! That sleep spell was supposed to last longer!"

"Bill!" Will yelled, climbing out of the crate.

"Don't come any closer!" Gideon shouted, blocking Will's path. "Can't you see, I'm trying to help you!"

"What you're doing, is hurting my brother!" He screamed back, rage lit in his eyes. "Put Bill down, now!"