Double Dipper-Part One

Will came into the kitchen one morning, to see heaps of party decorations, with Bill and Wendy in the center of it.

"What is this?" He asked, catching their attention.

Bill grinned, a can of Silly String in his hand. "Red and I decided to throw a party."

Wendy nodded in agreement.

Will tossed a look at the many shopping bags, and grimaced. "So, is that the reason why you completely blew our budget?"

"Hey, this is for a special occasion," Bill insisted. "It's Red's birthday."

Wendy tilted her head. "What's a birthday?"

Will narrowed his eyes at his brother, and Bill sighed in defeat. "Fine, since nothing terrifying happened to us in the past few days, we thought we could do something fun."

"So, we're inviting some people over," Wendy added, cheerfully. "And you're gonna help us."

The blue haired boy looked at them sheepishly. "I don't know, I've never been to a party before..."

"Then, this will be an exciting experience for you," Bill told him. "So, what do you say?"

Will thought for a while. Eventually, he answered. "Fine, I suppose it'll be fun."

Bill stepped beside him. "Hell yeah, it will," He beamed, then added seriously. "Also, there's something important I need to tell you..."

"What?" Will asked.

Then, Bill sprayed him with Silly String. "BBBLAAA!"

"Ah! Why!?" Will protested, trying to wipe the stuff off.

Both Wendy and Bill laughed, while Will grumbled under his breath. Then, as they calmed down enough, Wendy spoke.

"Just so you two know," She started, seeming hesitant at first. "I invited the Pine twins to help us prepare."

As she said that, Will immediately turned to his brother, expecting Bill to protest against this. That was not what happened.

Bill merely shrugged, and said. "Sure."

Wendy blinked, and Will was just as surprised as her. "You're okay with this, Bill?"

"Yeah," He said, simply. "Who knows, it may be in our favour, Mabel does seem like a party animal. Dipper's a lost cause, though."

Wendy gave him a stern look, but didn't protest. Meaning that she didn't approve of Bill making fun of the male Guardian, but at the same time, she didn't disagree with the blond either.

After Will brushed the last of Silly String off his sweater, he asked the redhead and his brother. "So, where do we start?"

Bill nodded, and then reached under the kitchen table. When
he got up, he slapped a paper onto the surface. It was a handmade party invitation.

"First, one of us will need to copy invitations, while the rest decorate the shack," He announced. "I think I saw an old copier here, so I'll be taking care of the invitations."

"And we'll handle the rest," Wendy said.

A thought dawned on Will. "So, when do you think Dipper and Mabel will be arriving?"

Right after he asked that, a face pressed up against the kitchen window from the outside. They turned, and Mabel's wide smile faced them from behind the glass.

"My god, how many sweets does that girl eat?" Bill said.

"You won't like the answer to that," Wendy told him, then went to open the window.