Little Problems-Final

(Warning: Extreme blood and gore)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Dipper and Bill ran as fast as they could, while a psychotic kid pursued them. Gideon threw objects at them, and they dodged every attack he pulled on them, but it wouldn't last forever.

"We have to find Mabel and Wendy!" Dipper shouted, urgently.

Bill nodded in agreement, and stopped in his tracks. He turned, and caught a lamp Gideon had thrown, and threw it back at the young psychic. It him in the forehead, and Gideon fell down in a heap. Once the boy was disoriented, Bill swiped the flashlight back from him, and followed Dipper down the hall.

They checked every room, until they finally reached their destination. They found Wendy and Mabel sprawled in a hamster cage, and the two looked at them in shock.

"Mabel! Wendy!" Dipper exclaimed, in relief.

"Don't worry, we'll get you two out of here," Bill reassured.

Wendy shook her head. "No, you have to leave!"

The two stared in confusion. Then, they jolted when a voice spoke behind them. "Wow, isn't this a pleasant surprise?"

They turned, seeing Kill come out of the shadows. Just then, Gideon arrived in the room.

"Thank god, you're here," He said, to Kill. "Help me subdue Bill--"

Kill swiped his hand in Gideon's direction, and the boy immediately collapsed, unconscious. "Hopefully, he'll forget everything once he wakes up," The Demon sneered.

Dipper hesitated, before stepping in front of Bill defensively. "Stay back," He warned.

The Red Demon's shoulders rocked, as laughter rippled through his body. "Still think you can take me on? You are cute, indeed."

Kill took a step forward, making Dipper tense up. Then, the Red Demon peered behind the Guardian, so he was looking at Bill.

"Can we talk, Brother?" He asked.

Bill growled. "I'm not your brother."

"That's just your weak form talking," Kill insisted. "But soon, you'll be the most powerful Demon again."

"Then what, I hurt people?"

"That's the plan, yes."

"Don't listen to him, Bill!" Mabel screamed, from inside the cage.

"Say another word, then you're cat food!" Kill yelled at her.

"Still better than seeing your big ugly face!" She shot back, then stuck her tongue out.

Kill rolled his eyes, then turned back to Bill. "C'mon, imagine the world in your palms. We'll finally be able to accomplish our dream, to forge a place where we're finally accepted. Don't you want that?"

Bill had no idea what he was saying. Kill drew closer, which was when the blond finally saw it. A thin chain hung around Kill's neck, and on it were the tiny versions of Dipper and Wendy's weapons. Instantly, an idea formed in his head.

"You know, Kill...you have a point."

Dipper regarded him in horror, when Bill stepped forward towards the Red Demon. Kill grinned widely.

"You really mean that, Bill?"

"Of course," Bill smiled. "Just tell me what to do, then we'll rule this world."