Little Problems-Part Three

"Welcome to your new home."

The Guardians blinked their eyes, and couldn't comprehend what they saw. They were located in a dimly lit room, a giant table was below them. Kill reached down, and released them onto the table's surface.

Dipper instinctively reached for his sword, but then realized he didn't have it in his hand. "What--"

Kill snorted. "Looking for these?" He held out his palm, and on it rested Dipper's sword and Wendy's axe.

"Hey, give that back!" Wendy protested.

"I don't think so," The Demon chuckled.

Mabel glared at him. "You may have taken their weapons, but I still have my Bubbles of Pure Madness!" To make her point, she made them appear in the air, but they were as tiny as her. "Oh, right..."

Kill laughed cruelly, but was cut short a moment later, when another figure came into the room. The Guardians were in shock, to see Gideon Gleeful.

"Kill, what are you laughing for?" The young psychic complained.

"Gleeful, you have to see this," He replied, gesturing towards the table.

Gideon obliged, and looked down. His eyes widened in horror, when he saw the small people. "But...how?"

Kill shrugged. "I shrank them with some weird crystals I found in the forest. Crazy, huh?"

Gideon stared at the Guardians, then caught sight of Mabel. The brunette frowned at him, and he quickly turned away, blushing. "Kill, you're not gonna...hurt them, are you?"

"No..." He responded, dragging out his answer. "I'm only going to temporarily take away their powers, and then we can go along with your plan."

"Um, alright," Gideon sighed. "Should we do it now?"

"Yeah, just wait a sec," Kill told him, then suddenly reached for the table.

Dipper yelped in surprise, when he was lifted off his feet. Kill placed the little brunette in his palm, and smiled at him flirtatiously.

"You know, I think I spotted some dolls in the attic," Kill started, his smile widening. "What about it, Blue Pine? You think you'll look good in a dress?"

Dipper turned red and was speechless. Meanwhile, Gideon was looking at Kill in distaste.

"OK, now you're doing it on purpose," The boy pointed out.

"Don't you kinkshame me, kid," Kill remarked.

Gideon rolled his eyes, then said. "I'll grab the others, and then we can start."

Kill grunted in agreement, placing Dipper in the pocket of his jacket. The Guardian struggled to climb out, but only gave up in the end. Meanwhile, Gideon grabbed both Wendy and Mabel, and followed Kill to the next room. Dipper wasn't sure what will become of them, but he knew it wouldn't end well.

❇❇❇

"You want to help me?" Will questioned, in surprise.

Jill giggled softly. "Of course, in exchange for something, of course."

"And, what do you want?"

"Well, what's in your backpack right now?" The blonde asked.

Will arched a brow. "There's Band-Aids, mosquito repellent, the journal--" He stopped, staring at Jill. "You...you want the journal?"

"Bingo," Jill answered. "If you hand it over, I'll gladly show you how to use your newfound powers."

The blue haired boy was quiet. It was so easy, all he had to do was hand over the book, and he would get what he wanted. And from a Demon, learning his new skills would be a breeze. Yet...