25. Savage Two

Jimin was dressed to impress, nothing unusual. Oh, the girls in office cursed their bad luck for working in Jimin's company because he was really professional and never even registered the girls inside workplace.

His fashionable floral red and black textured blazer partnered with black formal shirt, a bow tie, tuxedo trousers and a pair of leather shoes gave him style and pizzazz.

Ms. Saina was dressed in a red sleeveless full length racer back dress with a pair of red heels. She was just glamorous.

They were dancing on the floor in a carpeted room which was brightly lit. There were only few people who occupied the floor and everyone else were throwing stink eyes at them all lovey-dovey. Only if they could hear the ongoing conversation they would laugh.

"Where is Jungkook?" Jimin asked jutting his hand to peer at his wrist watch.

"You should call him if you are worried." Ms. Saina replied, smiling.

"I am not worried Ms. Saina. He should be here. I don't want anyone to point out my team." Jimin actually did not stutter but he was close which caused Kyla to bite back the laughter.

"He should be here any minute now. His date was taking time to get ready, as per the last update he had sent me." Ms. Saina wittingly rolled her tongue over the words and noticed perceptible change in Jimin's body language.

"I see." He mumbled as his eyes cocked at the couple who entered through the hall gates.

Jimin when saw Jungkook holding hands with another man, he suddenly felt hot all over. Was it anger or jealousy or both, he did not comprehend. His inside burned and sweat seeped through his skin.

"Let's go say hi." Ms. Saina popped his bubble of fury as she held his forearm and walked towards Yonkook.

"Hey! Finally you made it." Ms. Saina remarked with a smile while Yoongi looked at her and Jimin.

"I am sorry. I am late because.." Yoongi cut Jungkook off.

"Because of me. I apologize." He said circling arm around Jungkook's arm and Jimin closed his phalanges tightly shut. He outstretched his hand to offer a hand shake with the lady.

"I am Min Yoongi. Jungkook's date." He said emphasizing the last words and flashed a not so subtle glare at Jimin.

Kyla held the offered hand. "I am Kyla. Jungkook's buddy." She uttered with a smile.

Jungkook wanted to plunge back the environment of thick tension by introducing his hyung to his boss but Yoongi beat him to that.

"Min Yoongi." He said with an undertone of growl and Jimin smiled at that and a scoff followed.

"Park Jimin. Pleased to meet you." He said in fake accent.

"I can't say the same." Yoongi replied which caused color to disappear from Ms. Saina and Jungkook's face. Jimin would have released free punches on Yoongi by now if it was not his official gathering. 

"I don't like the company Ms. Saina. Shall we go back to dancing?" Jimin asked the lady who before could nod Yoongi spit open fire at him.