39. Apology

Jimin could not believe his ears when Riri told him that Jungkook is asking for him as he almost ran to Jungkook but stopped at door frame. His eyes letting the stream pour down blurring his vision and so is Jungkook's.

"Jimin." The small voice speaks and Jimin swears that he never liked his own name this much coming from anyone else.

"Come to me." Younger's breaking voice demands and Jimin rushes to him and sits by his side.

Something in Jungkook brims as he thinks of all the time when Jimin was there to hold him. Be it making him vomit after he popped the pills, and saving him from the falling billboard, or threatening his own life to his as they dangled by the thread on mountain.

He wanted to ask zillions of questions, such as; why Jimin always pushed him away or why did not he accepted his love then but now acting certain way to show the same love which wasn't there before? But he is tired and is in too much pain and he wants Jimin. His heart longs for him. He wants to feel his embrace and warmth again but he can't give in.

It was a fucking adultery which Jimin committed. He wanted Jimin to feel the pain he went through. There it was. The answer. He could not forgive Jimin just like that.

He averts his gaze slowly and puts his bandaged hand towards the man whose eyes are keen on him and he tries to take the big hands into his when Jungkook speaks.

"You did this." He says and Jimin's face burns up with guilt while his hands stop mid air. "You did this to me." Jungkook repeats.

"Why did not you love me Jimin? Why was it so difficult for you? Why did you push me away? Why did you lie to me?" He asks and Jimin doesn't cry. He can't when the truth is being spoken. He has to face the harsh reality.

"You are a fucking narcissist, a sadist and a cheater." Jungkook tries to yell but he can't. The word cracks Jimin's heart but no one hears the voice. Not even Jimin, he just feels the pain originating.

"What is Taehyung hyung to you?"

"He is nothing to me Jungkook. I have no feelings for him." Jimin replies slowly in a weak whimper with his eyes fixed on the floor.

"Then what were you doing with him half naked?" Jungkook raises his voice.

"I am...I am just fucked up Jungkook. I didn't know what I was doing. Pushing you away hurt me more on account of you. I never wanted you to know about my ugly reality and I never wanted you to feel the pain that comes with being with me. I was trying to protect you."

"Do you think you succeeded?" Jungkook scoffs and Jimin's eyes now starts to water.

"I am asking you for one chance. That is all I need to prove to you. Please allow me to show you how sincere my feelings are for you. I regret it Jungkook. I regret doing everything and I know it happened because of me. You are in emotional and physical pain because of me. I want to be the remedy now. I beg of you. Please Jungkook, forgive me. Now I don't know how to live without you."

Jungkook closes his eyes and controls the gush of anger which clouds his mind before speaking. "Fine. I will consider your request. I will give you one last chance but you need to do as I say."

"Anything." Jimin desperately reaches out to Jungkook's hand and holds it in a tender grip.

"I want you to never see , talk or speak of Taehyung again?" Jimin spares no time to agree with him.

"You need to tell me everything there is about you without pushing." Jimin nods.

"You will have to wait for me till I am ready to accept you completely." Jungkook demands.