38. Adieu

An hour later Kyla comes to see Jungkook and finds the boy getting fed by Riri. He is still in too much pain and cannot move at all so he needs people to tend to him for necessities.

"Jungkook!" Kyla beams as she puts the Orchids she has brought on the table and walks to the bed whilst she exchanges an alluding smile with Riri.

"How are you feeling?" She asks.

Jungkook tries to smile but it hurts. "Pain." He replies can't helping that smile.

"You eat and take medicines on time and you will be running on your feet in no time." Kyla pats his shoulder as he sighs with corner of his lips showing an upward curve.

"Did you see your friends? They came to see you everyday but you were sleeping." Kyla asks and Jungkook nods.

"These are from his friends." Riri stifles a chuckle pointing at bouquets kept near open window through which fresh air dances, wafting the fragrance of a flower garden into the room.

Kyla chuckles. "Yeah I know. They are extra." She says looking at huge pile.

"I will let you rest. Get well real soon and I will come back later in evening after work." Kyla tells him and walks out to see Jimin, who has been living in Hospital for few days now.

Jungkook did not want to see Jimin and he complied. However, everyone sympathizes with him as they don't know why is Jungkook treating him with such harshness.

Kyla goes to Jimin and Taehyung arrives on cue at same time. He spots Jimin in his room so he takes a chance and slides inside Jungkook's ward to find the boy lying with closed eyes.

He slowly puts the Lilies on the bedside table which wakes Jungkook up. "Hey". Taehyung utters with his eyes screening the younger covered in surgical dressing.

Jungkook blankly stares at him and his blood pressure shoots up. "Why? Why are you here hyung?" He asks with eyes becoming blood shot.

"I am here to apologize Jungkook. Please hear me out. Please." Jungkook averts his gaze to the front while Taehyung remains standing on his right.

"First of all, I would never have done what I did if I knew you had feelings for Jimin. In my defense you never told me." Taehyung suddenly walks around and take a seat in process of trying to touch the boy who retreats, which makes older feel disgusted of his own existence.

This boy was so fond of him once and now, he doesn't even want to look at him.

"I am so sorry Jungkook. But it was my fault. Jimin did not advance himself on me. I lured him into it." Taehyung lets out guilt dipped words and Jungkook scoffs.

"That doesn't let him off hook. He was equally at fault but you know what? It doesn't matter anymore. I don't want to do anything with him or you. I never want to see you two again." He says bitterly as his eyes become glossy but he chokes back the tears glaring at Taehyung.

"Jimin never loved anyone else beside you. I have never seen him ache for somebody like he does for you. Don't punish him for my mistakes."

"If you care so much about him then go to him. Why are you wasting your time here? What part of my explaining you don't get hyung? It was as much his mistake as it was yours. In fact a little more of his fault because he was utterly wrong to go after you if he claimed to have feelings for me. He is a cheater and a liar." Jungkook now lets the tears out in anger and only realize that he is crying when he tastes them on his lips.

"You don't understand Jungkook. I was in love with him for 4 years. He never once looked at me the way he looked at you, when he called your name that night. He had fear instilled in his bones when he took steps towards you, he never wanted to loose you. I knew he had lost his heart to someone but I did not know it was you. He is the love who was never mine and he is the love willing to be yours. There was nothing between us. You should not throw away the chance of having this consuming love. Not only for you but for him. You are the only one who can give him a new life. I know you still love him and you are angry."