13. Limits

"Jungkook!" Jimin calls him but he doesn't respond so Jimin turns to look and sees Jungkook dozed off on his chair.

Trudging his feet towards the innocent face he leans down to stir him awake but then withdraws his hand at the last moment.

He simply admires his face like a creep. Slowly, he stroke his fingers on his bangs falling on his forehead and brushes them up and then deftly runs dorsal side of fingers on younger's skin at which Jungkook wriggles, which breaks Jimin's trance and his heart beat intensifies.

"What is this?" He mumbles clutching his heart. He stands straight and brushes his hair up with a deep sigh and grabs a bottle of water from the table to gulp it all down.

Jungkook has done a lot in five hours he had been working. Jimin was actually impressed and he doesn't regret any of his decision he took related to Jungkook in terms of giving him extra perks.

He slowly lifts Jungkook's hand from above the mouse and puts it aside. Gently, he lifts him by his neck and thighs and places him on his bed. After covering him under blanket Jimin goes back to sit where Jungkook sat.

"Let's get this done." He says to himself and he cracks his neck by jerking it on either side and finishes up the remaining work for Jungkook.

"Why am I doing this? He is a mere employee? He doesn't need to be treated differently. I can't have a soft corner for him. Why do I always want him around me?" Jimin thinks as he shuts off the laptop.

Jimin has been asking these questions to himself a lot lately. He wasn't around Jungkook since he joined the company but Jimin has been keeping track of his whereabouts and progress from Ms. Saina.

He wants to get the best possible environment for younger to live in or work in. He was acting like he does not care but his consciousness knows that he does and it laughs on Jimin saying that how pathetic he is becoming which doesn't settle well with his ego.

He tried so many times to not care and just let Jungkook work like any other ordinary employee but he can't help it, yet.

He need answers and the only way he knows is to either run towards the far extreme or just surrender and let his natural instincts take it's own toll which he has never allowed.

He has to fight and he decides that he will do what he has been doing almost his entire life. Dread from it.

Jungkook wakes up on an empty bed and then he recollects that he has fallen asleep in Jimin's suite but Jimin was no where around. He calls for older and getting out of bed, he checks the bathroom but Jimin was not there either.

He curses himself again for not asking Jimin's number, yet again. "Good job dumbass!" He hits his forehead followed by a hiss because he hits himself a little too hard.

His phone rings which makes him run back to bed and sees Ms. Saina's name flashing. He swipes up the green icon and answers.

"Good Morning, Jungkook!"

"Good Morning. Ms. Saina."

"You are required to be in office today. We will have to work together for five days."

"Sure. I will be there as soon as I can." Jungkook replies happily.

"Jimin has asked me to inform you that he wants a special stage for a surprise performance. We will talk about it when you are here."

"Oh! Alright! See you."

//Why did not he tell me himself when we were literally in same room?//