28. Bed Room Dilemma

Jimin took Jungkook with him in same boat for kayaking because he did not want younger to get harmed. It is an adventure sports which doesn't guarantee safety but Jimin had to ensure the best he could.

Turbulent stream waterfalls between mountains, propped within a blue boat two men could be seen. They could hear the violent crashes of water against itself. As much as Jimin enjoyed it, the younger was also adventurous.

They had slept and recharged their bodies and now the thrill vitalized them further more. Jungkook was screaming out of excitement and Jimin could not be more happy.

"Hang on Jungkook. There is a drop ahead." Jimin spoke over his shoulders and Jungkook gripped the boat with his feet and continued rowing the water for alignment.

With a heart throbbing fall Jungkook found himself clutching onto Jimin tightly. There were two reasons for that. First, he was scared of falling into water and getting lost; and second, he was scared that Jimin might fall because he was facing the harsh waves upfront.

The water was flowing in a speed no less than a running car. When Jungkook opened his eyes he was in steady stream and the sound of water was ceasing gradually. The turbulence was gone as they entered the low risk zone. This water sport is not for faint hearted.

Jungkook really admired Jimin for being so vivid with his life style. He is not a regular rich guy who is happy with squandering money on just partying. He does what he loves and that is what we should. We all die. Why not do all we want, all we can, and all we love before we leave the world?

The turbulence was left behind after the deadly waterfall and they were towards the end of expedition. Jimin gave him a side eye over the shoulder. "Jungkook, no need to be afraid." He smiled a little.

"I am not afraid." Jungkook told him after he let go of the tight grip. They could now talk normally without yelling.

"Your helmet will protect you from head  injuries and this jacket won't let you drown. The flow is turbulent and they have instructors and trainers who know the direction of flow and wind. In case you got lost, they would be able to find you easily with the GPS tracker you have fixed on your jacket." Jimin explained everything in a calming voice and Jungkook sighed.

"You should have told me before we started. There is no point of telling it now." Jungkook pouted.

"If I had told you before we started your mind would only think about it and not let you enjoy. I am telling you now to assure you. You would have gotten anxiety then, but you must be feeling assured now. That's why I am your boss and you are my subordinate." Jimin claimed and laughed at the last phrase.

It brought smile on Jungkook's face as well. He was apt to understand it. Jungkook had dealt with anxiety all his life. Past days have been hell for him when his friends left him alone. Since the day his parents died, the anxiety was his consistent friend.

The major reason for it, as he believes is his Aunt who mistreated him and he lost self confidence. He considered himself worthless who was dependent on his uncle's money and somehow his brain manipulated him to think that being an orphan he deserves it.

He accepted the harsh words or rude behavior. Bullying at school started and it was no different than what he faced at home. To him, it was his normal life.