12. Under me

Jimin's lips curve into a smile as his door bell rings. Opening his door wide for Jungkook to enter he walks back inside before the younger could enter, brushing his hair up with fingers.

"I am sorry, I am late." Jungkook says as he follows behind.

"Oh, no no. Don't be sorry to me. Be sorry to yourself." Jimin smirks as he settles in couch placing his open arms on either side over head rest. He looks at confused Jungkook and motions him by wriggling his brows to get on the chair alongside table.

Though this suite was similar to Jungkook's there was additional huge table towards left side of bed. On the table, there was laptop and a night lamp neatly placed and few papers scattered. Jungkook settles down and catches Jimin staring at him.

Jimin doesn't look away, instead he gets up and walks really close to Jungkook, not breaking the eye contact. Miraculously so does Jungkook as if they were competing. Jimin leans down encasing the chair's arm rests reminding Jungkook about the day he first met Jimin on the yacht.

"You have five days to throw a party at our beach resort. As I told you before, all things should be done by you. Your time starts from now. Choose the order of things you want to do. Ms. Saina will help you to give any information you need. Get to work." Jimin says and gets up straight to walk back and Jungkook breathes heavily as if oxygen was stuck somewhere in his stomach and Jimin smirks but his back was facing Jungkook.

"Did you perhaps come here to stare at me?" Jimin asks taming Jungkook's attention.

He shakes his head.

"Where is your laptop?" Jimin asks pressing his fingers on his temple.

Younger runs back down to get his own laptop, comes back to Jimin's suite as instructed and starts working by first looking up the said beach house resort to determine the amount of decoration would go into it. He gets a list of demographic guests who would be attending the party and gets in touch with the approved list of caterers for F&B.

Meanwhile Jimin comfortably lays in his bed with headphones while watching TV. Jungkook glares at Jimin in a sky blue satin robe with dark blue borders and mocks him by sticking his tongue out and mimicking his laughter.

"I can see you Jungkook." Jimin says out loud over his headphones with straight face and Jungkook knocks a water bottle from the table of nervousness and immediately gets down to lift it but hits his head in process of getting back up.

"Fuck!" He exclaims holding his head with his eyes flinched close.

"Language!" Jimin utters loudly in a warning tone.

"Sorry Captain America!" Jungkook snorts.

"Again, I can see and hear you clearly." Jimin says yet with gaze focused on TV.

"How the fuck?" Jungkook murmurs and speculates Jimin's body to see if he heard that too.

"Murmuring won't get your work done. You are not going back otherwise. I suggest you resume and quick." Jimin says non clamantly as he removes the headphones. Putting on room slippers he walks to the bar.

He comes back with a scotch bottle & a glass and sees Jungkook calling someone. He sits on the couch putting the alcohol on the big glass coffee table and hears Jungkook instinctively, pouring himself a drink.

"Hello! Am I speaking with Louis from NYK?"

"Yes, This is him. Who am I speaking with?"

"It is Jungkook from Park Oceaneering and this is regarding a party on upcoming Friday evening."

"Could you give us a call back tomorrow? We are closed for business on Sundays after 9 PM." Louis replies.