22. A Dead Boat

🔞 BoyxBoy. May not be appropriate for kids. So skip, please.

Few months have been passed since Jimin did not see Jungkook. He was in New York, Dubai and now he is in Seoul, on the way back to Hawaii.

"You are not supposed to speak. Do you want me to choke you, baby boy?" Jimin sexily asked Taehyung, smirking.

Taehyung was now laughing and he made the hot sex into a comedy. Jimin got off of him, sighing. "You will be punished once we reach Hawaii." Jimin told Taehyung who laughed even more and got in his clothes.

They were onboard a Yacht which Jimin has bought and it was heading to Hawaii. As usual, there was party on the upper decks but he was having little fun of his own down here.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked.

"Not inside you." Jimin deadpanned with an annoyed face.

Taehyung held his hand and pulled him on the bed. He wanted to kiss him but he did not dare. Of course they did not have equipment like in Jimin's sex dungeon back at home but Jimin had few items like butt plug, choker and hand ties with him.

Taehyung was not tied but that did not mean the rules did not apply. He still could not kiss or touch Jimin during sex.

"Come on! We can continue, I promise I will not laugh." Taehyung sounded sexy at which Jimin's dick twitched.

"Oh you are in trouble baby boy." Jimin turned taking off his shorts which he just put on and he harshly pulled Taehyung's legs towards the front edge of bed which caused Taehyung to hit his back on the mattress.

The intense gaze from either sides was enough to set the mood. Jimin sank his teeth on Taehyung's neck making him to scream and arch his back in hot pain and pleasure.

"A-ah Jimin."

"Yeah baby boy. Say my name. Don't stop." Jimin commanded sexily while his two fingers found their way inside Taehyung's hole, prepping him.

With a swift movement he flipped the boy which made Taehyung gasp and he did not recover from it when Jimin inserted him with a hard stroke. "A-ah Jimin..I love it." He moaned.

"Yeah! What else you like?" Jimin asked as he pulled the boy's hands behind his back and held them collectively while he pounded inside him in animalistic pace.

The room was reverberating with voice of Jimin's pelvis colliding with Taehyung's ass and thighs. The moans escaping his mouth were making Jimin more and more dominating. The boy under him was weak for Jimin and he was screaming his name.

Jimin did not need anything or anyone right now. He just needed to fuck his baby boy well and hard.

"Yeah..right there. Fuck me harder. Harder. Harder." It was all Taehyung could scream. His voice was getting hoarse with the energy leaving his body and by the constant screaming and moaning.

Jimin let go of his hands and pushed him on his back, spreading his legs simultaneously and putting them against his shoulder, he hit the prostate again and again.

"Yeah..God! Yes. Don't stop." Taehyung kept screaming. His throat went dry and he needed water badly but it was not important.

"I won't baby boy. How long do you want me inside you?" Jimin asked in a raspy voice, panting a little. Sweat was beading on his chest and forehead. AC was not able to work it's magic when it is so hot.