5. Favorite Color

Jimin opens his eyes slowly to see the sun above him. He gets up and goes inside the room to check up on Jungkook who was laying still with eyes shut. He puts his palm on younger's forehead to feel his temperature which is now fine. He goes to take shower followed by chatting up with the captains.

It is day 2 of the journey and they still have 3 more days of travelling ahead. Jimin starts to feel uncomfortable with himself by his own behavior with Jungkook. He thinks what to do about this. He cannot run away while in middle of ocean which would have been his first option if he was on land.

He gets an idea. He goes to Jungkook and wakes him up. Jungkook gets up and looks around. "Where am I?" he asks."

"Good Morning to you too, you are in my room." Jimin replies.

"Oh I am sorry. Good Moring Jimin. I hope I did not give you much trouble yesternight." Jungkook says as he recalls the events and quickly leaves the bed.

"I will clean up the bed later." He says while he puts on slippers. 

"That's fine Jungkook. We have maids for that. Besides, you can stay here for the week till we reach on the shore." Jimin replies calmly. "Oh okay, I guess I will just go then." Jungkook says and he leaves Jimin's private cabin. 

Jimin calls out and Jungkook stops to look back. "Go freshen up and meet me." He says.

Jungkook nods his head. Jimin leaves the room. Jungkook goes back, takes shower and to his comfort he finds his luggage in the room already. He gets changed and comes out to feel the fresh breeze of the morning. 

"Are you hungry?" Jimin asks. 

"Yes, I am." Jungkook replies.

Jimin summons the butler and tells him to make breakfast. Butler takes the order from two young men and goes back to the kitchen to prepare it.

Jungkook looks at Jimin who is recklessly sipping his first drink of the day. He wonders if all rich men are like this? Good looking, cold on outside, rude, drink enthusiasts and also caring on the inside. His train of thoughts get interrupted when Jimin asks the younger his favourite colour. 

"What? Yellow." Jungkook replies with confusion. Why would Jimin randomly ask him about his favourite colour. 

"That would do." Jimin mumbles. 

"Do what?" Jungkook raises question innocently.

"How do you like start working from today instead of next week?" Jimin asks. 

"Um. I guess I can. But what will I do here?" Jungkook asks, a little astonished.

"Perfect. I am giving you a hundred percent hike on discussed salary, whatever it was. Who took your interview?" Jimin asks.

"Gahh.. what?" Jungkook asks gulping hard. He could not believe what he was hearing.

"Do you have a hearing problem, Jungkook?" Jimin asks. Jungkook swore that he saw Jimin smiling after he said that. But we will never find out. 

"No." Jungkook says as he rubs back of his head with pout. 

"Then? Answer me." Jimin commands.

"It was Mr. Anankoni." Jungkook informs.

"And who will be your reporting manager?" Jimin continues to shoot question after question.

"It is Ms. Halia." Jungkook answers. 

The breakfast arrives and they start eating. Jimin gestures Butler to give them privacy so he leaves after bowing. 

"We are going to have a carnival festival. You will manage the event entirely. Starting from the F&B selection to theme, demographic headcount, DJ & entertainment and decorations. You will directly work for me in this project. I will borrow you from Ms. Halia. Once done, you can move back to her."