53. Celebrations

Yoongi had worked really hard since morning. He had picked Jimin and Jungkook from Airport to drop them at Farmhouse. Then he made sure that caterers were doing a good job. When he reached home, he sent Riri away and insisted that she went for spa and salon for some pampering, as it was her birthday and promised a romantic dinner later when he picker her up. 

Riri was happy. She tried calling Jungkook and Jimin but their numbers were out of reach so she shrugged it off, planning to call them later.

Just as Riri went, Yoongi called the party planner. A girl in her early 20s, wearing a pink dress, reaching right below her knees with microphone set stuck to her head drove the truck right in.

The party was planned outdoor. "I have exactly 2 hours and if you don't reach by there, you are fired." She thundered over the phone and jumped down to ground with her beige plumps.

"Hi Mr. Min. I have everything arranged. That was just DJ and he won't be late. I will get the decoration started." She told the man who kept gawking her as she blurted everything out as a famous rapper Agus-D.

"Sure, Ms. Lily. It's fine. Please calm down." Yoongi verbally indicated her to breathe.

"Oh, I am calm Mr. Min. Now get off the ground so I can work." She asked the owner of the house to scram and the owner did. By there, he spotted Jimin and Jungkook coming their way.

"Hello again hyungie." Jungkook walked ahead and Yoongi hugged his brother-in-law when Jimin approached with their bags.

"We are early." Jimin claimed as he smiled and Yoongi patted his shoulder.

"Do you need help hyung?" Jimin asked Yoongi, who looked at the hyper active girl.

"I think Lily has got it covered." He chuckled lightly and beckoned the men inside the house.

"Hyung, can I show Jimin around?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi nodded.

"Is it something to even ask? Do whatever you want." Yoongi told Jungkook. "Don't let Jimin stay hungry. Take care of him. He is our guest." He added and Jimin shook his head with a pretty smile.

"Don't worry hyung. I will take care of Jimin. You go and get the things ready outside. We will be right back." Jungkook beamed at elder who peered at his watch first and then walked right out.

Jungkook was excited to show Jimin around. Later, he decided to go and meet Hoseok and show Jimin the place where he grew up. "Jimin are you thirsty? Do you need water?" Jungkook held his hand and led him into the kitchen as he spoke.

Jimin did not say anything and kept staring at Jungkook, who was otherwise too involved elsewhere to notice. When they stopped at kitchen counter, Jungkook looked at the endearing gaze Jimin had at him. He immediately blushed.

"I am definitely thirsty. May I please have few kisses." Jimin leaned on the counter and asked. Jungkook chuckled and hit Jimin's chest lightly.

"Ah! I am glad I only asked for kisses, you are hitting me. If I had asked to make love, you would have yeeted me to outer space." Jimin jested. Jungkook giggled and led Jimin to see the entire floor and then went upstairs to show all the rooms there.

"Where are we staying?" Jimin suddenly caught Jungkook in embrace and asked against his nose and held his hand

"You can take any room, except Noona's." Jungkook giggled again.