59. Wishes to Friend

Days hurled away and it was night before Kyla and Anna's wedding. Jimin has invited the couple for short dinner as they have not met.

Jungkook and Jimin took the responsibility of wedding and arrangements. Since Kyla and Anna wanted simple beach wedding with sun, sand, and sea on their big day, Jimin decided to organize it on the biggest beach house he owned and currently lived 

They decided to move to their old house where Jimin lived before, just so they could give the new couple some privacy for one night in the home before they left for honeymoon.

As they sat in a hotel's lounge, waiting for the other couple to arrive, Jungkook could not help but get anxious.

"What's wrong Jungkook? You seem like you are seeing ghosts around us." Jimin joked.

"What if Anna doesn't like me? I wish for us to be friends after wedding. We could have so much fun together as couples. I want her to like me." Jungkook claimed and Jimin put his brow down which he raised the moment Jungkook asked the question and held out his hand over the table to hold Jungkook's.

"First off, she will love you. No single soul on earth can dislike you. And second, even if she doesn't, it should not matter to you. I should be the only one you think about." Jimin assured and his possessive tone to it made Jungkook chuckle.

Jimin spotted the couple behind Jungkook and did not say anything but smiled. Just as Anna reached the table, she called the younger.

"A-Anna. Hey. I am Jungkook." He stood up hastily from the chair and Anna hugged him.

Both Kyla and Jimin looked at each other and then at their partners with a heart warming smiles.

"Hi Anna, nice to finally meet you. I never thought Kyla would introduce someone like you in her life, but I am glad she did." Jimin stood up to shake hands with the lady.

Kyla wore an orange dress which Jimin had gifted her on Christmas and Anna wore white shirt with denim jeans. One common thing between them was the sparkle of happiness in their eyes and love in their hearts.

"I am so glad to finally meet you both. Kyla used to talk about nothing but Jimin. And now her new favorite is Jungkook." Anna teased and Kyla shook her head as she laughed.

A few minutes in the dinner, they started discussing the details about tomorrow's ceremony. "Just don't go overboard, please. It is already bad enough that you are not letting us help you." Kyla pleaded with her two favorite men.

"Don't worry about anything. You are going to love it." Jungkook spoke excitedly.

Once done with dinner, Anna kissed Jungkook's cheek as she said good bye and Jimin and Kyla both both looked at each other and let out an "aww" in sync, as Jungkook turned red.

Ramon was done with the packing for the two and waited for Jimin. The older knew that Jungkook might get a little sad after the wedding so he decided to take a little little trip of their own. He asked Ramon to pack enough for a week when Jungkook thought it would only be for a day.

The night passed by Jungkook sleeping in Jimin's arms and he woke up early. "Jimin! Get up. We have work do to." Jungkook shook the man as he sat up but he was pulled back down by Jimin who hugged him tightly.

"Jimin." Jungkook pouted for escape and the older opened his eyes now.

"The wedding is at sunset, Doll. We are not the only two who will work. We have help. Sleep for some more time. I don't want you to tire yourself." Jungkook squirmed but Jimin did not let him go. The younger had no option but to daydream with his open eyes. He thought of how will everything look for the final ceremony