7. Magic

Cntd...

Q8. Why do you work alone and have no partner for a life size business?
A. Well Well we all are in deep shit. But you don't take dump unless have to, not when you want to. Also if I want anyone's opinion, I'll read it in their entrails. I listen to no one.

Q9. Do you have friends?
A. Of course. Money gets me anything.

Q10. Have you ever fallen in love?
A. I blame movies for my high expectations in relationships.

Q11. Can you answer in yes or no?
A. I never admit or deny anything it makes me more interesting. Don't be easy to define, let them wonder about you.

Q12. When was the last time you have taken a break from work?
A. I like work, It fascinates me! I can sit and look at it for hours.

Q13. What do you think about Philanthropy?
A. I fight for what I believe in. I am a mercenary, and I believe in money. Also, charity should always be done in silence.

Q14. You said that you are free from all bias. You hate everyone equally irrespective of gender. Do you think it is a bit far fetched to treat ladies the way you do?
A. Chivalry ain't dead. It's just a guy has to stop being good to ungrateful bitches.

Q15. Anything you want to say to your employees to adopt in their lives.
A. Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be and to remain dead. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke. Get plenty of sleep. Be kind to your mind. You'll miss it when it's gone.

Jungkook becomes silent after the last question. Jimin arches his brow at Jungkook. ''Are we done?''

''Yes we are'. Who knew you would not reject any question.'' Jungkook replies.

"Are you a virgin Mr Jeon?" Jimin asks out of no where.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook exclaims perplexed.

"Don't worry, I might have sounded inappropriate. Also, your reaction gave me the answer I did not intend to know."

Jungkook stares at him blankly.

"Anyway, life screws everyone, no one dies virgin." Jimin says nonchalantly.

"Oh I know. We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse." Jungkook replies.

He saves the interview on his laptop as he closes it shut. "Have a good day Jimin!" Jungkook bows and leaves.

*Jimin's Pov*

This boy sure is smart. He knows what he is doing. He certainly did his research well and got his facts right. All his questions were directed either on my business or my personality. He was not interested to know about my affairs, or other filth by which internet is filled with.

I like this little one. But why? I liked no one in years. I think you will work well and you are a good resource. Let's get you what you deserve.

How can you just swoop in here and get my attention like that? Huh? I refuse to let that happen. Two more days to reach shore and I will settle all this bustle once and for all.

*Jungkook's Pov*

I go to the living room which is furnished with a huge flat screen TV, flush mount lights on ceiling, bean bags and couches covered with toss pillows.

I settle in one of the big and comfortable couch and close my eyes. The purple walls sooth me when light disperse around.