8. Home

It is end of the Journey. Severely dehydrated bodies lazily pack up their belongings, still greedy to not leave the soiree behind. If people are lucky Jimin will soon buy another yacht so that more of them can experience the magnanimity of it all.

The Nero was standstill as they halted. Jungkook got off breathing in the tropical air fully to his lungs with waterscape and countryside in view. He waited for Jimin so that he could thank him who was still on the yacht, lost somewhere in between sky and the water.

Jungkook involuntarily curates absent minded smile on his face looking at him.

//He looks so gorgeous under the golden rays of sun.//

Jimin directs his manager to get the yacht cleaned and to refer the on board staff to the other location after one day rest

His eyes fall on ever so innocent Jungkook, waiting for him. He walks down, his lips curved upwards for some reason. "Finally we are here. Where are you staying?"

"The company has arranged Waikiki resort hotel for me for a month". Jungkook replies, smiling. He wanted Jimin to take off his sunglasses so that he could see his eye smile before they part ways. "I wanted to say thank you-"  Jungkook could not finish when Jimin interrupts him.

"For what?"

"For.. taking care of me.." Jungkook says after contemplating, he tilts his head and looks at no where in particular with smile forming on his face.

"For you know." He takes a brief pause again and scoffs lightly before saying "giving me a hundred percent hike."

"You are welcome and wait here." Jimin replies with such nonchalance that it was nothing special.

He calls his PA. Rumor has it, she is the only one who can, some times, talk back to her boss.

"Ms. Saina, I need you rent out an accommodation for year, near to beach resort."

"Yes, and it must be top tier grade."

"It is required immediately."

"Make it happen. I don't care. In the mean time upgrade one booking from Waikiki resort hotel to Hilton beach hotel until accommodation is not arranged."

It is at this point Jungkook doubted that Jimin was talking about him with some Ms. Saina.

//Who is this Ms. Saina?//

"Tik tock, Ms. Saina. As always, hope you will not disappoint me."

"Yeah, the name would be Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook was awestruck. He tried to speak but he could not form sentence as words betrayed him looking at Jimin, who was intimidatingly hot by the way he just gave orders or simply how he carried an all black outfit. He gulps as Jimin finishes talking to Ms. Saina.