66. We are Engaged

🔞

"You have no idea how much I have been wanting to do this." Jimin continued. His intention was to go easy on Jungkook tonight and make love rather than going rough but Jungkook brought in his daddy kink.

The younger felt the cold lube on his hole and Jimin's cock against it. Older didn't hesitate and slowly, inch by inch, shoved into Jungkook, all the way.

"Aaaah.." A relaxing moan left Jungkook's mouth. He closed his eyes and arched his back as he felt the familiar pleasure of being penetrated, of being filled with Jimin's cock.

Jimin started thrusting into him and put his hands under Jungkook to hug him close. Younger felt the pleasure in all those places of his body with Jimin's possessive touch and his hard cock.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's shoulders and got kissed while being fucked. "I love you, Doll." Jimin whispered, suddenly wanting to protect his boy. He kissed Jungkook's lips repeatedly.

Jungkook looked back at Jimin into his eyes. "I love you too, Jimin." The boy replied. His moans turned into satisfied low mewls as Jimin kept his thrusts slow but forceful and rhythmic. The pleasure of cock rubbing the places inside Jungkook made him snuggle into Jimin's neck closer. He just closed his eyes and moaned for his daddy.

"It feels good, Daddy. Please keep doing like this. Don't change the pace." Jungkook mumbled in crook of Jimin's neck in his unsteady voice while his eyes remained close.

"As my baby says." Jimin kissed the bottom's forehead as he drove pleasure through him. He repeatedly kissed bottom's face at all places.

"Do you want to ride me?" Jimin asked softly and Jungkook immediately opened his eyes. Jungkook being a power bottom, got up and straddled Jimin in next moment with his knees facing Jimin. He looked into Jimin's eyes while his mouth was slightly open. Jimin licked his lips and looked straight back at Jungkook, as if mesmerized by his beauty.

Jungkook bore down on Jimin, aiming his cock at his own hole. He took it inside. It was a relief to be filled again for Jungkook. He moved up and down on his personal joystick, adjusting the angle so Jimin's cock was not touching his place of pleasure too strongly inside him that would make him cum again, too soon.

"Oh fuck Jungkook! How did I find you? So cute, so gentle and so shy but so fucking hot in bed."

"You won the lottery with this one." Jungkook replied with a goofy smile as he bent down and kissed Jimin to reward him after the compliment while his rear fucked his own asshole by moving up and down at his own pace on Jimin's cock, looking into his eyes all the time.

Jungkook could see he was making Jimin close by the way Jimin's breathing increased and he started to jackhammer only a little while he held on to younger's waist. Jimin suddenly held Jungkook's one hand and placed it on the headpost of bed and touched younger's chest and reached back to grab his booty.

Jimin spanked him lightly. His neck and chest were going red and he was breathing loudly, occasionally licking his lips. Jungkook bent again and kissed Jimin's neck and trailed his head up to take his lips.

He kept moving up and down very well in his rhythm. He couldn't imagine how his tight little hole took Jimin every time. Riding Jimin was sexually exciting, in kinky way. Jimin looked up into his eyes. The red of his chest and neck was rising to his cheeks.

Jungkook kept moving up and down on the cocks as best he could but then Jimin held him in place where Jungkook just straddled the entire girth. "Playtime is over." He whispered after sitting up and without sliding out, he flipped their positions and started to fuck Jungkook faster.