42. Seeing Stars

🔞

Jungkook is turned on right now and isn't thinking straight. Jimin carries him out and starts to ascend the stairs. "Where are we going?" Younger asks.

"Shh. Someone might hear us." Jimin whispers in warning, smiling at the boy in his arms. He climbs two set of stairs and finally on the terrace.

"What are you doing Jimin?" Jungkook is beyond curious.

Jimin doesn't answer but struts ahead to the room. "Put the passcode baby." He asks the boy whose eyes are wide in anticipation.

He solemnly cranes his neck towards the biometric and puts his finger towards it.

"221020." Jimin tells him the passcode and boy punches it in. They enter to a room which is lit with natural silver light.

Jungkook tries to find the source of it, and spots skylight at ceiling and his eyes twinkle the light of the little stars he sees. "Do you like it baby?" Jimin asks as he places the boy on bed and then caresses his cheek while standing but bends a little towards him.

Jungkook closes his eyes on the touch and nods very slowly "I want you to see stars when you cum for me tonight." Jimin utters sincerely with a smile and Jungkook gulps as his eyes flutter open.

He is now a little scared for his body. Just as he gulps, Jimin leans in a little more and captures his lips. Jungkook doesn't hold back and respond to the kiss instantly.

His tensed body now melting into elder's arm. Jimin sits down while kissing and starts to remove Jungkook's shirt. The younger is shy but he has to do it. Slowly, he puts his arms up for Jimin to take it off.

The scars are visibly dark under the dull light and it tugs at Jimin's heart. He slowly places kisses over them and starts to pull down Jungkook's Pajamas and latter flinches at the action.

Jimin quizzically looks at him.

"Uh, Jimin. I have, I have not done it before." Jungkook says nervously and Jimin kisses his forehead.

"Don't worry about a thing." He smiles at younger so fondly that he has not seen any single someone like this boy in his arms.

He quickly pecks younger's lips and helps him lay down slowly. Jungkook closes his eyes and takes in sharp breath as Jimin snatches the fabric off his body.

On opening the eyes, his gaze captures the sky and sheer elation is what he feels as stars stare down at him. His member throbs inside his briefs and he is a little bit awkward about his virgin self but he wants the barrier to break.

Jimin hovers over him, shifting all his weight on the bed and kisses him. It hurts younger's facial muscles to kiss Jimin for this long but does he want to stop? No.

Jimin breaks the kiss so he doesn't hurt younger and the boy restlessly clings onto Jimin's loose shirt and tries to takes it off.

Jimin's hand stops him and Jungkook innocently trains his gaze at older. Jimin strokes his finger over Jungkook's scar and places kiss over it. He then brushes latter's hair away from his forehead to place another kiss there.

"I love you Jungkook." He confesses in deep voice. The boy under him has closed his eyes again and feels the lips over his skin.

"I love you Jimin." His small voice speaks while his hands again tugs at Jimin's shirt.

"Keep your eyes close and take in the pleasure." Jimin utters and the boy nods and opens his eyes to look at Jimin who now straddles above younger's body with his legs on either side onto the bed.