15. Friends

Kyla's POV

It has been a week since party. Jungkook had no work at all and he had been bugging me to give him something. He had stopped asking for Jimin's number which is a relief else I hated to deny him. He is no familiar with concept of diplomacy, that innocent kid. 

His apartment was ready so I asked him to shift to his new home in the mean time. Jimin has been adrift. He called me once to inform me that he is moving Jungkook back to Ms. Halia for whom he was hired for but I don't have a good feeling about this. Ms. Halia could be really strict and orthodox with her approaches.

Jungkook's POV

I have been bored to death in hotel suite. I have all facilities available however it still feels like I am not free here to do things on my own. Kyla has been talking to me regularly and she had found me a home just as Jimin instructed her to.

I have not seen Jimin since party and I don't want to either. We fail, we break, we rise and then we heal.

I went to see the apartment today so that I could go for shopping to furnish it but the place is ready to move. I just need to get groceries and I will be good. I am thankful to Jimin for that. The place is lit. I have never lived in a modern apartment like this.

 I have never lived in a modern apartment like this

I have been informed that I will report to Ms. Halia from now on so I will have to go to office everyday. I can't wait to make friends at work place.

I hope they like me. 

Author's POV

Jungkook's first salary was received and he felt gratification because it was a novel feeling for him and he felt a sense of indebt towards his uncle and cousin who spent their savings on Jungkook's studies, so he decided to return them the amount, given they accept the money which Jungkook is sure that they would never, but he will try to do what he can.

The money he earns now is more than enough for him and he can support his entire extended family which is the only family he has now.

He excitedly got ready for the new day in brand new clothes he had shopped with his own money and took a taxi to office as he still doesn't have his own car or motor bike which is planning to buy soon enough.

**

Ms. Halia in her urbane peach colored skirt suit was storming towards the cafeteria in pace of Cheetah with her heels tick tock-ing against the marble floor and Jungkook was following her.

"She would die in her first fight if she ever became a ninja." Jungkook thought because of the noise her heels were originating.

"I am glad that you are here finally. After all you have been hired for me. How was the experience working under Jimin?" She asked as she pressed few buttons on the coffee machine pouring herself a cup and motioned for Jungkook as well.