69. Happily Ever After

"Jimin, are you ready yet?" Jungkook asked as he entered the Groom room in a hotel and stopped talking as he saw Jimin. Older had colored his hair to matte grey for the wedding. He wore black casual suit where the jacket had studded crystals over it. Everything was unconventional for this couple. His eyes were done with heavy make up, bronze shadow and silver grey liner. His lips were pink, glossy and insatiable. It was finally their wedding day.

When Jimin saw Jungkook, his jaw dropped. The younger was in a black sheer dress shirt which was completely see through at some places. He had worn a maroon choker necklace and the complete look was also black for him. His make up was not dark around the eyes but his cheeks were blushing a little extra with rouge.

Jimin stood up from his chair and walked towards Jungkook. "You stopped my heart for a moment." He said in a lower tone of flirtitious voice. Jungkook blushed profusely.

One week before the wedding, they were separated by their friends because of customs. According to their friends, this custom would spark more excitement in the couple as they had been living together before. They kept talking over calls but they were not allowed to see each other.

They did not see each other in their wedding dresses after designer handed them and it was surprise for them to see each other now for first time. Jungkook was not supposed to see Jimin yet but he could not stop himself any more.

Jungkook felt his heart beat increasing as he stood near Jimin under a high ceiling room of Armani Hotel in Dubai.

The wedding was planned in the grand hotel, Jimin booked the entire hotel for three days. All guests were given a suite of their own to stay comfortably.

Each room had it's own set of bed room, balcony, washroom and a living area. All controlled by an iPad. Jungkook and Jimin both flew to Dubai in two different private jets.

The guests were dumbstruck at the magnanimity of the wedding they were witnessing. The media and fashion industrialists were all around, covering the wedding of the decade. The security was strict and everywhere. Choppers were on the rounds, hovering above the hotel, monitoring every motion.

This day had to be perfect. Though the couple was already married, Jimin wanted Jungkook to experience what a couple does at their wedding. He wanted to make everything special.

While Pete and Zai were guarding Jungkook, Kyla and Kai were with Jimin at all times so they would not sneak out to see each other.

At first, Jimin did not agree to the orthodox custom. He had no reason to because he was already married to Jungkook but the younger wanted to do it.

"Should we go?" Jungkook asked without making eye contact.

"Baby. Look at me." Jimin put his fingers under Jungkook's chin and held his face up.

Jungkook was happy that he decided to stay away from Jimin for a week because what he was now feeling was how he felt when he first fell in love with Jimin. "Are you happy? Did you like everything?" Jimin asked cupping Jungkook's face with utmost seriousness.

"I could not even dream of what you brought to reality. This is more than what my dreams could give me." Jungkook's eyes appeared with thin layer of tears and Jimin hugged him, softly caressing his back.

"I always think what can I do more for you, how can I make you laugh more or how can I give you more comfort. I love you so much, Jungkook. Thank you for coming to my dead boat and bringing it to life." Jimin said while his own eyes brimmed. He tried not to, but his voice still wavered.

When they got married in Japan last month, they did not have time to think about anything. Now, it felt that they were actually getting married amidst all hustle and bustle.