20. Bleed For You

A week has gone by since Jungkook's birthday and he had not touched the car Jimin has sent him. The poor thing remained crying at the same piece of land since then.

Jungkook was rushing through work because he wanted to meet Taehyung today who had called to inform that it was his last day of the stay in Hawaii.

"Jungkook, please meet me in my office. We need to work for the next client hike meeting." Ms. Halia told Jungkook and turned to leave when Jungkook's voice halted her.

"Ms. Halia, I am sorry but I won't be able to stretch hours today. I have a friend who is in town and I need to meet him before he leaves." Jungkook told her and Ms. Halia's face turned red.

"Jungkook, you cannot leave work for personal things like that." She said with tight lips.

"I am sorry?" Jungkook was flabbergasted. The audacity of the woman. What about the times when he stayed back for long hours which clearly went unaccounted for.

"Ms. Halia I am not leaving work early. I am just not extending my hours today, and leaving on the time I am supposed to." Jungkook told her but she snapped with blazing guns, probably because she never expected Jungkook to speak the logic.

Ms. Saina was edgy and she knew something was happening judging by the look on the lady. She came out of her office and Ms. Halia spotted her, so she just sauntered away leaving a dejected Jungkook behind.

"What happened here?" She asked profoundly.

"Chivalry and Irony died jumping out the window." Jungkook replied as he started to wind up.

Ms. Saina did not react right then and she went back to her office while Jungkook left, which fumed Ms. Halia more as she did not expect Jungkook leaving after the maneuver.

"I will show you little boy. You think your Ms. Saina can stop me?" She thought.

Next day Ms. Saina called Zai into her office to ask her about the incident yesterday and Zai told her everything who listened carefully and nodded.

"Thanks Zai." She told her and smiled endearingly.

Zai flashed a smile and walked out to settle on her seat. Ms. Halia has still not arrived to the office and it goes without saying that Ms. Saina informed Jimin about what happened, as per his clear and strict instructions to her, that he doesn't want anything unturned when it comes to Jungkook.

Flashback:

"Hyung, Next time you are in town please stay with me. My boss has given me a big house for my lonely self. I have extra room." Jungkook asked Taehyung as he put the French fry in his mouth after nuzzling it in ketchup.

Taehyung would never stay anywhere other than Jimin's but he could not blurt it out and hurt younger like that. "Sure Kook. I will stay with you next time." He told him with a smile which could not pull through and died a little too soon.

"Are you alright, Hyung?" Jungkook asked the man who has not touched his burger.

"I am Kook. Hurry now. Eat up." He said rushing Jungkook and the younger giggled.

"When is your flight?" He asked next.

"Just past 11. I have time."

"Can I go with you till Airport?" Jungkook requested.

Taehyung had to meet Jimin one last time before he left. Jimin had booked a hotel and probably he would fuck Taehyung's brain out, like every other time.

"No Kook, my friend will come so I will have to wait for him." Tae said narrowing his eyes while sagging his shoulders with apologetic tone.

"That's okay. But promise me you will stay with me next time." The adorable younger whined and Taehyung ruffled his hair.