58. All Night

🔞

Jimin slowly placed the tip of his tongue on the slit of Jungkook's cock and saw the boy jerked his body upwards. Jimin placed soft kisses on the entire shaft and pushed his body down back to bed. He did not ignore the balls as his fingers gently massaged them while his lips played with the Jungkook's member.

The kisses turned to small licks before older started giving head to younger as his throat reached to end of younger's cock, licking all over the head. Jungkook was in heaven, he could feel the hotness of Jimin's mouth as he coated a layer of saliva all over. Jimin's mouth was wide open, his lips forming a seal around the circumference of the shaft he was eating. Jimin now prided himself in his deep throating abilities.

Jungkook could not hold longer. He was in the situation where he could not express his pleasure by moaning freely. This irritated him a little bit but he also learned how big of a turn on 'bondage' was for Jimin and also himself. Jimin was not about himself but for Jungkook's pleasure and he had not hurt Jungkook till now, unlike last time when Jungkook asked the dominating to stop.

"Mmmhmm." Jungkook was moaning with his gagged mouth and closed eyes under blindfold. Every lick, every kiss and each touch was heightened for him. Determined to chase after his orgasm, Jungkook began bucking his hips back and forth as Jimin was sucking on him, getting as much saliva on that cock as he could produce.

Jungkook felt Jimin left his cock suddenly and in next moment, he heard wine being poured on his left. Jungkook mmphed again so Jimin took out his gag.

"Jimin. Master... Please, please let me moan." He desperately asked of older. Jimin chuckled and circled his finger tips on the pouty and soft lips.

"Open your mouth for me." Jimin asked the boy who did. Jimin poured the little wine inside his mouth and ordered him to drink slowly. Jungkook kept drinking until the glass was finished. He heard Jimin pour another and drank himself before putting the gag back on Jungkook and going back to where he was.

Jungkook was almost cumming when Jimin left him. Jimin took him back in slowly. Relaxing his throat as much as he could, he put his hands on Jungkook's thighs, and pushed himself onto younger's cock. Jimin was grabbing quick breaths of air through his nose while taking Jungkook in, his plump lips touching at the base of Jungkook's cock.

Broken groans and grunts were leaving Jungkook as Jimin took him all the way in. He held Jungkook and happily sucked, playing with his balls. Jungkook was moaning almost continuously.

"I could get used to this." Jimin said as he stopped to catch few breaths. In next moment, Jungkook felt Jimin's tongue again on him, bringing a soft moan out of pleasure from him.

Jimin broke apart once more and his tongue plunged into Jungkook's ass hole. He now ate the younger out so suddenly. He sucked the hole like he was trying to separate it from Jungkook's body, alternating it with trying to stick his tongue in the ass.

Jungkook couldn't get enough of this. His cock was the hardest it has ever been. Jimin pulled off, looked at Jungkook's twitching hard on, and said, "Somebody likes that."

Jungkook helplessly laid there and knew Jimin must had a goofy grin on his face right now. Jimin knew he had teased Jungkook enough by breaking contact of lips to penis every time he felt the boy close to climax.

Jimin once again bobbed his head down on the handsome cock, this time determined to give the boy the most intense orgasm.

Jimin increased his bobbing speed by hollowing his cheeks and jerked off the base of the shaft. Not soon after, Jungkook made a specifically high pitch groan and the cumload he shot was biggest.