64. Happy Birthday!

"You partner, Kai?" Jungkook recalled Jimin telling him about Kai and his older days.

"Partner, friend. He is two in one." Jimin said and held Jungkook's hand to lead him in.

"Does he know about me? Are we going to meet him? How do I look?" Jungkook chirped again and Jimin did not say anything but kept dragging Jungkook behind.

"Why are you so rude at times?" Jungkook whined as he was already panicking inside to meet someone who was related to Jimin. 

"He's not here, baby. He is travelling for work." Jimin replied and Jungkook sighed. Now that his anxiety subsided, he took notice of the grand walls with engraved art on enormous pillars, the air conditioned place, high ceilings, expensive paintings hung over the walls and the workers in black and golden uniforms.

Jimin walked over to reception and told the person his name. " Reservation for Park Jimin."

The man immediately bowed as he now recognized Jimin and handed him the keys. In next moment, the receptionist called the stewardess. Jimin started to sign a document when the two beautiful women in black top and black and golden wrapped skirts arrived with big bouquet for Jungkook.

"Happy birthday Mr. Jeon!" They spoke in unison and Jungkook smiled surprisingly and accepted the flowers.

"Thank you." He said and the women smiled before they bowed and left. Jimin kept looking at his happy boyfriend.

"Shall we?" He asked, putting his hand over Jungkook's waist and latter nodded.

"Thank you." Jimin told the receptionist and so did Jungkook before they walked straight and took left towards elevators.

"How did they know it's my birthday? Did you come here before?"

"Kai must have arranged things. I told him it was your birthday and yeah, I did come here before." Jimin replied as he pressed the elevator button.

"With whom?" Jungkook bickered.

"Baby!" Jimin chuckled and shook his head at the ground as the elevator door opened. Jimin beckoned Jungkook inside. "I and Kai were here when we started the construction. It is his place but he needed my opinion with many things so I helped him out." Jimin cleared Jungkook's doubts and kept smiling.

A soothing tune was playing inside the elevator. Jungkook could see that they were going to the high floor and was already excited. The door opened to 18th floor and they got out. The music died as the door closed and the elevator went back down. 

Jungkook saw glass floor to ceiling windows on one side which overlooked the outside mountains and ocean in between. "This is so beautiful." He said as they walked straight in lobby. Jimin stopped by the suite where they were staying for some time and pushed the door open wide. 

He turned and suddenly picked Jungkook up in his arms. Jungkook gasped and started giggling again while his one hand held the bouquet, the other crossed around Jimin's shoulders to balance himself.

"Nothing is more beautiful than you." Jimin whispered and put the boy down in a low height king size, broad width bed, which was neatly done in white bedding.

In front of bed was same glass wall and the thick white blinds were drawn out, letting the sun to shine and reflect off the ceramic floor. Towards the left was small bedside stand and towards right was a couch and a big table. The height of furniture was low, complementing each other. 

A TV was hung on the left wall over a huge brown dresser. There was a mini fridge kept by the same dresser. In front of glass was an extended balcony with glass support railings and on the same line was a huge bathroom.