37. 40 Hours

Jimin was asleep for 8 hours straight. He had come back to bed after seeing Jungkook and as much as he did not want to sleep, he did. His body needed it.

Ramon managed everything well. He had sent home cooked food to hospital for the guests and Jimin, and also managed things well at the guest house. The drivers were instructed and they were on duty to pick and drop the guests from and to the guest house and the hospital.

It was three hours ago when Yoongi and Riri came back to hospital and sent Hobi to Jimin's guest house. He was reluctant at first because he got some sleep in hospital but after a lot of coaxing he went home.

Jungkook's friends came once and went back as the boy was not awake. They all brought many flowers and get well soon cards for the boy which are now kept in the ward.

Yoongi did not agree to stay at Jimin's residence but Kyla requested them before she left. They had to listen to her and they also saw how broken Jimin was. They knew his feelings are not to put on a show which melted Yoongi's heart.

The couple was in a separate room than Jimin. In fact Jimin had booked 4 rooms in hospital, so all of them could easily stay at once but Hospital environment makes a healthy person sick, hence, they took turns to get out of here for sometime. But Jimin wasn't planning to go back to house until Jungkook is up and better.

Yoongi comes to Jimin's room and sighs. It is not like he doesn't like Jimin. In fact, he was the one to push them closer for sake of younger but he cannot see Jungkook suffering and hence the outburst.

He feels much better after taking shower and getting few hours of sleep so he thinks straight. He sits on the couch and picks up a magazine kept on the table when he sees Jimin waking up.

"How is Jungkook?" He asks just as he sits upright.

"He is still heavily sedated and sleeping." Yoongi replies and Jimin nods. He can clearly see the bruise which has turned purple on Jimin'd cheek, which makes him remorseful.

"Listen Jimin. I want to apologize for my behavior earlier. I am sorry."

"I deserved it." Jimin tells him with a chuckle and brushes his hair up.

"True. But not like this. May be Jungkook can beat you once he can but I had no right." Yoongi replies and Jimin smiles at that.

Yoongi places the magazine back on the table and leans ahead joining his arms together propped on his knees. "If you cant give him happiness don't give him any more pain. Let him go. I will take him back. He will forget eventually but please don't.."

"I wont." Jimin intervenes.

"Please let me prove it to him. Don't take him away." The man Yoongi sees now is not the arrogant rich douche nozzle who acquires what he wants but a man helplessly in love.

Yoongi walks up to him and offers him his hand which Jimin takes whilst older pulls him into a hug.

"Taehyung?" Hobi who has just arrived, calls that name causing other two men to train their gazes towards the large silhouette and sees the boy who stands like he just saw a ghost.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin takes a step towards him breaking the hug with Yoongi hastily.

"I need to see Jungkook. I had to make sure before leaving." He tells Jimin who escorts him outside while Hobi and Yoongi looks at each other.

"He has not woken up and I don't think it will be a good idea for him to see you when he does." Jimin curtly tells him.

"I know. I just can't go back without knowing that he is fine. I caused this." Taehyung gets teary eyed.