57. Master

🔞 Kinky Stuff 🔞

Jungkook was sitting at the beach, lost in his thoughts. They had come back to Hawaii just last night and Jungkook could not shake off uneasy feeling since then. He wondered, how come his Aunt had come to Riri's house and took everyone by surprise when she apologized. Jungkook saw the look at Jimin's face when Aunt came over. It was as if Jimin had threatened her to do that. 

"Come back inside Jungkook." He heard Jimin calling him. He turned around and gave Jimin a little smile and got up slowly from his lounger chair to walk back on his bare feet. The sun was hiding behind the horizon causing darkness to bestow upon them. The cool and damp sand tickled Jungkook's soft feet happily.

"What do you want to eat?" Jimin asked just as Jungkook entered the house.

"You." Jungkook replied casually and not stopped to look at Jimin's reaction at his words. 

"Sure, you can have that, but I was more specifically asking about the food which you eat when you are hungry." Jimin pulled a smirk at his face and followed behind Jungkook. 

Jungkook sighed as he sat on the couch. "Jimin, are you hiding anything from me?" Jungkook asked fifth time in last three days. 

Jimin shook his head and walked over to the kitchen. "We are not having this discussion all over again. I told you Jungkook, I have nothing to hide from you." The man replied as he took out a juice box from fridge and picked a glass from shelf to pour it in.

"I don't know Jimin, I feel like my Aunt apologized to us only because of you. Did you go back to ask her to do it." Jungkook asked rotating his head towards the kitchen and saw Jimin walk back with a glass to give to Jungkook.

"No Jungkook. If your Aunt had no shame or guilt for so many years to apologize to you, then how do you think I could have made it happen in just few minutes of my meeting with her?" Jimin asked Jungkook as he sat beside him and handed him the glass.

"I guess." Jungkook silently took the glass but his mind kept wandering. Jimin put the laptop on his lap which earlier was kept on the table and started typing something. 

"Jimin!" The boy called again but Jimin ignored.

"Jimin Hyung." He called again and Jimin smiled this time and turned to look at Jungkook.

"Can I go to office now please?"

"Sure, if you are missing it. Let me call the driver and come back before dinner." Jimin unlocked his phone so he could make a call and Jungkook hit Jimin's hand lightly.

"You know what I am talking about. I want to go back to work. I am all okay now." Jungkook complained and climbed on Jimin's lap, throwing the laptop away. 

Jimin thought about it as he put his arms on Jungkook's tiny waist. "You also know I am not wrong. Please, pretty please." Jungkook pouted and Jimin exasperated.

"Do you hate chilling at house? This is dream for many." Jimin replied.

"Please, please Master." Jungkook smirked and smiled, looking into Jimin's brown eyes.

"What did you call me?" Jimin said in a very low raspy voice and Jungkook bit his lower lip.

"What do you say, Master? We can go back to your little room and have some fun. I know how much you love that. I can call you Master over and over while you bash my prostate oh so carelessly." Jungkook also dropped an octave to seduce the man.

Jimin imagined taking Jungkook hard as he wore black nylon shorts and called him 'Master'. However, Jimin must admit that Jungkook did look rather cute in his white tank top and cargo shorts.